Quotes

Ship Description: Nimitz/Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier----Courier, Hull Number CVN-117.

Self Introduction: Hello there. I'm Courier, aircraft carrier of the United Nations. I'm looking forward to working with you.

Acquisition: UNS Courier reporting for duty. If the enemy dares to sympathize us. I'll show the Big Iron on this hip. 

Login: Welcome back. Remember for what the day has for us? 

Details: You want to know about my past? I would rather not talk about it's.... personal....

Secretary (Idle) 1: I wish the rest of Vanguard were here with me....

Secretary (Idle) 2: Is it weird to feel alone despite being surrounded by people? Or is it just me?

Secretary (Idle) 3: Why am I still here? Just to suffer...?

Secretary (Touch): What is it? 

Secretary (Special Touch): If there's something you need, Admiral, you could have ask. There's no need to be shy.

Task: Looks like a task needs to be done. Lets get this done.

Task Complete: It ain't much, but it's honest work.

Mail: Your mail is here Admiral. And NO, I'm not the one that delivered it.  

Return From Mission: I was just warming up...  

Commission: I know how important logistic support is. Best to spent it wisely or else we'll suffer with debt. 

Strengthening: Training huh? Well, I could improve my endurance if I wanted to.

Starting Mission: Just like old times.  

MVP: In the end it'll be the same. Hmm, makes me wonder why I'm still here.

Defeat: No... NO! The nightmares! They're coming back!

Skill Activation: Death from above!  

Low HP: I can see it... I'm so close now....

Affinity (Disappointed): Your tactics confuse and frighten me, sir.

Affinity (Stranger): We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I

Affinity (Friendly): The world is a big place, Admiral. Mysteries to be discover and memories to be made. Would you like to come with me someday? 

Affinity (Like): They push. We push. Every once in a while, we push hard enough that the light breaks through the clouds, and the world beyond the war glimmers. Tell me, Admiral. Will you be there when the day comes?

Affinity (Love): I never understand the feeling of love during my past time. But with you here. Maybe... just maybe I can understand what love is. So please, would you like to help me to understand, beloved? 

Pledge: I've seen how war can change a person, either for bad or good. But in end, war can not last, and peace will find its way. Are you willing to carry your burdens as well as mine? We're in this together, and I wouldn't back away anymore. So please, let us enjoy our lives until the end.

Additional Voice Line 1: (Sortie with Enterprise) Must be a honor to fight with the Grey Ghost herself. Don't worry, your legacy will forever be remembered.  

Additional Voice Line 2: (Sortie with any aircraft carriers) A perfect strike can accomplish wonderful things. Let our enemies fear the birds of the sky. 

Additional Voice Line 3: (Sortie with any battleships) Keep those big guns coming. Great battles are won with artillery. 

Additional Voice Line 4: (Sortie with any destroyers) Speed is key. But remember, you can't always evade your problems or else you'll find yourselves in the fangs of a wolf. 

Additional Voice Line 5: (Sortie with any submarines) Are you rushing in, or are you going sneaky beaky like?

Additional Voice Line 6: (Sortie with any light or heavy cruisers) Do your role and I'll do mine. Best that we all make it in the end.

Additional Voice Line 7: (Sortie with Texas) Ready for a shootout, partner?

Death: I-I'm here... I'm f-finally... I'm finally... coming.... home......