Not what it seems.

"C̴̢̢̡̨̧̼̘̦͎̩̹͙̼͎̹͍̲̝̠̺͙͇̯̗̱͎͚̟͕̦̮͉̦̹̙̬͔̟̘̝̯͕̲̭̯̳̙̲̾̆̑̍͆̆̀̿̂̈́̍̆̀̇̏͠ͅͅǒ̸̖̖̖̰͓̙͉̬̱̼̻̖̜͖̥̖̌͌̎̆̉͗̄̏͆̕͘̚̕͝ų̷̡̨̛̛͇̭̖͈̬͚̬̪̹͎̻̜̰͓͈̣̭̣̖̌͆̈̾͛̋̈́̈́͒̉͋̇͑̈͋͐̈́̇͛̈́̊̾̅̓͐̄̇̋́̋̉̕͝͠r̶̡̛̭̲̺̞̮̪̦͖̲̠̘͚̠̱̱̝̳̙͍͕̟̦̜̣̮̠̻̈́̋̍͗̄̇̃̇̾̔͆̒͆̓̈́̈́̾̃͐̒̋́̚͘̕̕͠ǐ̴̡̨̧̲̼̯͎͚̭̺̩͍̻̼͔͍̤̱̝̩̳̺͔̻̬̟͍̘̹̫̪͈̅̉̿̂͐̋̀̐̐̈́͗́̾͊͐͋͌̋̿̃̃̈́͑̄͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅę̵̨̛̣̮̣̞̮̘̩̪̹̞͇̬͍̬͎̝̠̦̬̲̰̯͇̜̫̺̗̦̺̈̓̀̕͜͝͝͝ȓ̸̢̨̛͖͉̜͇͙͕̼̳̫̪̝̤̬͔͍̖̭̱͎̟̘͓̰͇̯͇̲̯͔͛͌̀̄̈́̒̊̈́͐͌́̐̍̈̚̕"

...

"C̷̢̲̫͚̩̣͉̒̀̎͒̋̽́̽̽̎̃̂̅̂͐̅̾̐̍̔̋̎̾̀o̷̟̫̻̭͉̹͇͓͓͖͔͛̉̾̐ͅū̴̧̧̮̫̘̦̙̤̮̻͚̼̫̣̟̱̝̖̼͎̜̙̪̓ŗ̷̢̝͖̣̥̭̉̔͂̊̉̈́̆͊̓͌̿̇̚i̶̢͉͈̣̣̥̹̣̩̲̫̜͔̐̈́̓̌̒̅̓̀̇̉͗͗̐̓̊͋ͅͅę̷̨̼͑͐̃̂̊r̷̡͈̯̲̔͊̌͒̊̊̽͜͝?"

.....

"C̵͓͔̊̿̒̚͘o̷̧̖̳̲̒̉̉̈́̓̐̅͆̓u̶̼͆̋͛͆̋͌̕r̶̹͆́͛̒͊͋̕i̶͙̎̓̇̈́̊̂͊͘͠ė̸̝͛̂̊̂͐̊̿͐̆r̴̠͇͕͇̊̿!?"

------------------------------

"COURIER!!!" 

Courier: GAH!!! 

Hearing the call of his name, Courier immediately wakes up, breathing heavily as he takes a look around his surroundings. He found himself underneath a lone tree on top of a hill. 

Before he could understand what's going on, Courier felt a hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump as he turns around and saw...

"You alright? You look kind of pale."

A familiar face of a light cruiser. One of which that Courier closely knows back in his world.

Courier: Oceanic?! 

Courier couldn't believe it. One of his closest friends there were dead is now standing in front of him, alive!

The light cruiser raises his brow, confuse at why his friend is acting weird. 

Oceanic: Courier, are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need some rest?

Oceanic asks, pulling the still shocked Courier back on his feet as he pats him down.

Oceanic: Hello? Earth to Courier?

Oceanic then snaps his fingers in front of Courier's face, snapping him out of his stance.

Courier: Y-Yeah I'm alright!

Courier replies, waving his hand as a sign of fineness. Oceanic shakes his head and sigh before a smile appears on his face.