1. Dark Side Of The Moon.

A man shivering on the gun point. Tears beaming out of his eyes. Dirty clothes with stains of blood. Wounds and he Kneeling down on the floor. Blood spilled out everywhere.

And the man holding the gun crouched infront of him wearing a white shirt with not a single stain of blood unlike the situation. Sleaves rolled up and black pants. Groups of people in black suit surrounding the well built man who was handling the gun.

Many bodies were lying on the ground. With blood spilled everywhere.

"I ask you for the last time. Who. Is. luna? " the well built man asked in a husky voice.

"p-please trust me. I don't know anything about luna." he said rubbing his hand infront of him pleading for his life.

He just slightly scrached his temple with the tip of his gun. And sighed in annoyance, he pointed the gun on his head immediately.

" sir, I really don't know anything!" he kept repeating and begging.

And he heard the sound of revolver pulling. Sweat beamed all over his face. He was about to pull the Lever when "luna is assigned to protect their youngest daughter." he blurted out immediately making the guy drop his hand down along the gun. Tilting his head and arching his eyebrows in confusion.

"explain?" he demanded.

The guy looks up at him and pauses. "I said FREAKIN explain" he flinched at the sudden fierce behaviour.

"I don't know much about luna. It's all gossips and rumors. But as much as I have heard its a group of best fighting men in the country and is under the leadership of lee. Its a taboo to mention its name and their leader is luna. Who is always there to protect the only person in their family who isn't involve in the family business-" he paused in between before saying. "and that's Dr. Lee y/n." he completed the sentence.

" Lee y/n?" a man said walking from the dark. Everyone turned to see the person. The person at the gunpoint started trembling at the sight and the other bowed while a handsome well built man wearing a blue suit entered fixing his cuffs and raises his head and looks at the scared guy with a smirk.

"the Lee's have a second daughter?" he asked smirking. The man crouched down got up and sat on the chair near him.

" j-jeon jungkook!?" the trembling man shuttered to call the name.

"what about the youngest daughter?" he asked and sat on the seat right infront of the crouched man as one of the suited man rushed to put a seat there.

"I-I d-dont k-know sir. Trust me please. Her identity was always k-kept hidden f-from world. S-she doesn't e-even live with them. S-she denied any involvement in the business of Lee." he said trembling and shuttering self.

"denied her involvement?"he chuckled as he repeated the words. "are you kidding with me. The Lee's have only one daughter. No one knows that better than me. That is Lisa Lee"

The guy trembled. " Lisa Lee isn't her real name. It's lalisa manoban. S-She was adopted by Mr. Lee. Along with another boy. It's just an act that she is his daughter when in real she is nothing but one of his loyal dogs. She would even have to give her life if his real daughter is in danger." the guy said stammering.

"loyal dog? What a fucking lying family. Huh! " jeon jungkook said and rage appeared on his face.

Pulling his golden revolver from his overcoat, he points it at the man. Just before he could react the bullet was shot. Penetrating the man's head. Blood splattered around making the other guy's white shirt stain in blood.

And his lifeless body fell on the ground. Jeon jungkook didnt give another glance before he puts his gun back in his gun holder and turns to leave the room. The man with the white shirt got up feeling disgusted and followed him and the others do so too.

"let his body stay like that. Its a warning from me" he says while walking out of there.

"search about this new daughter of the Lee's" he orders while still walking out of there.

And stops near his porshe black car with golden work over it.

"jungkook! You just messed up my perfectly white shirt" the guy whined.

" tae hyung. I'm sorry alright" he said for only him to hear. While taehyung just followed behind him. Still disgusted with the blood splatters.

Both of them sat in the car, while the other men followed them and sat in the other cars lined and the line of car start leaving the abondoned building.

The sky was a dark shade of blue indicating early morning. As the sky colours slowly became bright And the hues in the sky mixed, the line of cars filled with merciless killers went away.

Few hours later...
Y/n pov...

"today at 5 am. In the old factory of Lee corporation which was abondoned 7 years ago due to the fire accident killing 300 workers and choi saeni the wife of Lee Chung ho.

Was reported with the death site of 37 people including his own driver who went missing since yesterday night. The report was made by Mr. Lee Chung ho himself as he found about this by a threat mail sent to hi-" the news kept blubbering and shut down. I look up to see jin.

"stop watching it now and eat some food. You were here all night replacing Dr.kang do ho for his ER duty just so he could go celebrate his girlfriend's birthday 5th time this year." jin said placing the food on my table.

I just smiled as he kept nagging." when did you come?" I asked him.

"ofcourse how will you know, when you are busy watching those bullshit news while still half sleepy 'replacing someone who was clearly lying to you so he could make you do his duty." he said in an annoyed tone.

"it's okay, I didn't have anything to do at home anyway, so why not let the person go instead of me who doesn't likes to go home." I said chuckling as he takes out fried chicken and coke.

"oh my dear y/n, why are you so kind?" he asked looking at me.

I just chuckled "you get to see sides when the time comes. If it's a moon it'll never show the side but if it's sun it just shines. It'll show its real side when needed. You know the dark side of the moon. " I answer him with complicated words.

And he just looked at me with a shut-up-before-I-kill-you face." Dr. Choi y/n. Please do not speak something I do not understand something and which goes few feet above my head Instead of in it."

He just made me laugh again, he offers me a drumsticks which I take and we clink our glass before we start drinking and eating.

Oh well BTW, he is Kim seokjin, I call him jin. We are friends since he was 9 and I was 4. He is the son of my mothers' closest friend. We both are general surgeon proffessors.

We both are like siblings and have been support to each other since my mom died. Well his mom is very much alive and lives in the outskirts of seoul while we are right here in central Seoul.

Killing ourselves everyday while saving lives. Heck being a doctor gives you more stress than salary. But we still here working day and night.

"JUST LIKE THE MOON HALF OF MY HEART WILL ALWAYS LOVE THE DARK."

- either y/n or jeon jungkook.

******************************
I know its a crappy story but I'll still write cause I'm making the protagonist a prototype of me.

Somewhat.

27th January 2021.
12:04 am.

EDITED.