46. Romeo.

*plop*

I lied down on the platform after knocking out 5 of his men.

After knocking down 2, 5 more entered. It was a hard time fighting them and i am tired now.

Namjoon sat there chuckling and slowly drinking his whisky.

I was panting heavily. I was extremely tired.

"well... Expected from you, y/n. You never fail to suprise me. They were black shadows from honkong and you defeated not one but five of 'em... Dang it man you are amazing." he sais with loud cheers and fake amusement.

"namjoon, we can talk it over. I mean it's not like I was the one who destroyed Lisa's family or her or I had any reason, motive or even choice to do so." I said trying to reason.

"shut up!!!" he shouted as well throwing the glass which broke just beside me.

I abruptly stop because of shock. Taking deep breathes.

I rolled my eyes. I don't have the energy to waste arguing with him.

"you are still their heir. You inherited the power, the money and the respect. You would inherite their sins too." he says and I sigh in annoyance.

"you could have just ran away with LISA!!!! I always told you too. You never listened to me, so better not blame me now." I argue back and he just walks towards me.

I push myself up but before I was completely on my feet, he pulled me up by my collar.

He ofcourse taller and more of a muscle man than me.

The two men standing next to him all this time came and pointed guns at me standing at hi back.

I chukke. "you still need two more men to scare me." I said andhe slaps me.

" you little.... You don't get to speak now. You are Nothing right now."

I blow my hair strands from my face and looks at him.

"that was a wrong move" I said and he chuckles.

"why? Whose gonno save you? Iron man? Oh wait you have your own romeo right?" he says and the men behind him snicker too.

"Well guessed that right." a voice said from behind.

Namjoon turned around dropping as I fall down. Only to see jungkook there with his golden gun, rose, Irene standing there along with yoongi who had a smirk.

Few more men were there too at the back.
The two men immediately pointed guns at jungkook.

I roll my eyes at the sight. "who the fuck asked you to come here" I screamed at jungkook.

And everyone was shocked.

"ma'am. I came to save you here. You are supposed to be grateful...?" he ask.

I roll my eyes. "you broke my orders." I said and he looks at me.

"wdym broke the laws... I don't belong to luna fyi" I said and he says and rolls his eyes.

And so did I.

While Rose, Irene and yoongi face palm.

But suddenly namjoon. Grabbed my by my neck pointing his gun at my temple.

"if your romeo juillet shit is over. Please get out or this juillet of urs would die of a bullet instead of poison." namjoon said and I looked at him.

"you don't die of bullets, you die of the power in it which spread in ur body afterwards. So technically yeah it's poison. Dumb head" I tell him.

And he looks at me which an annoyed ton.

"that's it. I am not saving her." Rose says.

"she is got a point tho" yoongi said and rose rolls her eyes and again takes her position.

He pushes the gun even further. "shut up or I'll blow the genius brain of yours he says with gritted teeth.

When there loud gun shots. Making namjoon and me crouch down. I covered my ears since the gun shots were so near and the buds didn't work.

I looked up to see smoke coming out of the nozzle of jungkook's pistol, and namjoon's teo men collapse.

He looked at me with sparkly eyes and a smirk.

Namjoon responded immediately by again pulling me up.

"this is the last warning, back off or I'll shoot her." he says.

"your gun doesn't have bullets." says jungkook.

Wait how is he so sure.

"you never keep bullets in your gun, this is why you have guards with you always. You are afraid lisa will try to kill her when she had a panic attack and you are calming her." Rose says.

Bleh... I look at namjoon who was sweating.

"are you serious???" I was annoyed, but I could react.

He turned me around on the edge of the water. "but there is water below us." he says.

I gasped so loud that I knocked air out of me.

There were audible gasp from the other side.

"wait... No..." I could hear jungkook mumble.

And namjoon gasp.

He kneels down trying to grab one of man's gun.

And I had to react fast. I couldn't loosen the grip since he was holding tight. Soi decided to fulfill his wish.

"I love you jungkook" I said it. All of the attention on me.

Mixed emotions, but before anyone could say anything. I pulled namjoon with me.

Jumping off the platform. It was freewall into the aquarium.

"no!!!!" there were audible shouts and my eyes locked with jungkook who was worried and i just smiled in return. Namjoon grip has loosen long ago and he was falling with me too.

I was about to hit the water below me when I saw jungkookvs face get serious.

It was the next moment when I splashed in the water. My eyes closed. Water enter my nose my mouth and it was so cold I felt like currents which felt even more because of how hot I was after fighting for so long.

When I felt a hand wrap around me and soft lips on mine.

I was pulled back in a tight grip.

Well, I think the heaven's don't want me there yet.

🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️

Well see I updated.

I wrote the whole book for this exact scene.. Like finally I'm there. Yahoo.