10. Continue~

Jungkook pov...

"you always knew lisa isn't the one. Right" I asked him.

"does that matter? Does that change anything at all? Huh?" he asks me back.

"I didn't even knew. Lisa is a replacement. A cover for her. I freaking had no idea about her." I raised my voice and vented out.

"does that matter now. You broke up with lisa years ago. She is a stranger Infact a enemy now and you have tzuyu now." he replied with a eyebrow raised

"she wasn't her anyway. And I have no interest in loving someone." I replied to him I walked closer to him. "for me. The only identification about her was a necklace and her being the daughter of lee. And she was the only daughter of Lee." I chuckled mid sentence. "and now I find out. She was just a card to hide the real one. They showed her as the daughter so I don't find the real one. For me she was my childhood dreams and now I find out.-" I couldnt speak.

"now I find out. To every single question to every single problem. It points at y/n. At the end its her. I would have never found out." I said.

"jungkook listen. Taking her away was ajummas descison. No one had any interest in taking her away from you and Lisa was just a replacement for y/n until she returns. Lee chung ho. Couldn't afford people pointing at him that he couldn't even keep his wife and daughter in control. Hence there entered lisa and namjoon. But now, its too late already. Stay away from her. " he said holding my arm and pulling me backwards lightly.

Flashback......
Jungkook pov...

I was 12 years old when i met her for the first time. My dad's friend's daughter. Her mother was my father's friend. She was a lil kid.

We always met. We played we were best friends. I never even called her by her real name. No one did. Everyone called her princess and so did I.

I was 12 and she was 9 it had been 6 months since we first met. We were sitting near the bench playing. She was smart for her age. She talked more like a older person than me.

"bunny?" she used to call me.

I hummed at her in response. "if one day. I vanish away. What will you do?"

I looked at her. "what are you saying?" I asked.

She just chuckled. "I don't want to be a coward like my dad. He thinks he is strong when in real he is just Hurts the weak." she says with her head low.

"so, why will you vanish?" I ask her.

She looked at me with a smile. "I heard mom arguing with dad yesterday night. He hit her. I ran to my room. After a few minutes. She came and took me away. We went to jin oppa's home, and mom brought me hear not to play-" she stopped and was about to speak when.

"y/n!? Let's go" her mom called from the other side. She had a smile while my father who stood behind looked unhappy. My dad and her mom were childhood friends.

He always smiled when with her. My mom who wasn't well also came out in wheelchair. She also had a sad look.

I looked at y/n. "what did you came for then?" I asked her.

"to give you this." she said handing me a small pendent. It was connected to another one. It looked like a a rabbit standing on the on a semi moon.

She pulled it apart. One had a moon other had a rabbit. She put the moon around my neck and the rabbit around hers. I was still dumbfounded.

"just so you know. You are the best boy I ever met." she said and turned around.

"princess?" I called her but she smiled and walked away. I couldn't understand a thing. She just left. Her mom smiled at me for the last time before I saw her sitting in a car and leave for good.

Back to present.......

I lost any kind of love for her when she left. I hate Lisa even more for coming into my life pretending to be her.

I guess even fate didn't like her lying. We broke up. I was depressed on the break up which was a relationship based on lie.

I clutched the necklace in my hand. "does she have hers? Because I think she forgot me." I mumbled looking st the pendant..

I was sitting in my car backseat When the door suddenly opened and taehyung entered his gazes went to the pendant."did you talk with her?" taehyung asked.

"there is nothing to talk. We need her to find hoseok hyung, find luna and take revenge against Lee gang. She is just a stepping stone. For the expansion of bangtan." I said

"really? So why have you kept this necklace for so long. Throw it. It's not even precious." he said with a serious tone.

I put the necklace inside my pocket and didn't answer.

He just scoffed and looked out of the window.

"let's go" I said making the driver start the car we started driving along with the few cars following us. I looked at the hospital and put my gazes infront.

"we will go by the plan. Tell jimin to get her by tonight. Plan it secretively, we need luna but not being defeated by it." I ordered taehyung he just nodded with a weak smile.

And I continue looking outside.

"the fate he declined was the beginning of the result of the underestimation she endured."

~I don't know what am I even saying.

*******************************

Love ya all.