2. Values More

Y/n pov...

"doctor, its time for your round" my nurse in charge carina said. I quickly looked at my watch and nodded.

"ill be coming" I replied making her bow to me and jin, she leaves smiling.

I checked my watch for the time.

"do you ever take off that watch?" jin asked.

"huh? Oh this." I pointed it out and chuckle as he nodded " this watch values more than diamonds and gold sweetheart. " I said and left the room.

"value? my foot." he teased behind me and left.

While I walked out of my cabin to the halls. Where I met my colleague Dr. Kim jisoo. She is a cardiothorac surgeon.

"Oye Dr.y/n how is you?" Jisoo says with a wide smile.

"oh. Me is good. But why is you talking like this. Something good happened?" I ask her in the same tone she talked with me.

She ended up chuckling. And so did the receptionist. "oh nothing, Its just that I broke up" she said smiling.

Okay lemme tell you. She believes if she laughs after a break up she'll be more happy well. I don't know how it feels I was single my whole life anyway so I do not care what she does.

"are you collecting ex's? Or what?" a voice said from behind and I saw jin walking in.

She just pouts and puts the piece of chocolate she was holding in her mouth. "you spoiled my mood" she says munching on it and making the both of us chuckle.

I look at my watch and it was already time for my rounds. "I'll get going its already time for my rounds." I said waving a bye and snatching a piece of chocolate from jisoo before leaving".

She groans when I did it " y/n I want that back" I just wave my hand from back and leave smirking very well knowing she was annoyed.

A pov...

While jisoo was busy shouting at y/n jin snatched the other half and ran towards the opposite direction.

"yahhh. What are you both doing" she yelled stomping her feet.

And when she saw jin giggling at her sight she lost it and ran to catch him. "you lil piece of shit wait there" as he sees her running towards him he takes off as well.

Y/n pov...
I walk around the rooms checking every patient and finally reach the final patient. I open the door of the room and enter the room. Shutting it from behind.

"Dr. Y/n? " he calls as he looks at me.

"good morning, oppa" I wish him back with a smile. He has been in our hospital for a while.

He sees me as his lil sister and I also greet him like that.

"did you take your medicine today?" I ask him.

"yes I did" he immediately replies with a smile.

"well then let me check your vitals" I asked and started checking his temperature, blood pressure and other stuff.

"y/n?" he calls me while I'm doing his check up. I just hummed back.

"will I ever get my memories back." he ask making me look up at him.

I took a deep breathe and pulled a big smile. "being able to forget something is really a bliss. If the fate made you forget your memories. They were probably not good to be kept along. So you should start with your new life." I replied with the best of my philosophical knowledge.

I'm a science major you can't expect much of a poetry and philosophy from me.

He just chuckled."I guess you are right." he replies with a bright smile.

"but I feel like a useless being stuck In a hospital for more than 2 years and I also feel guilty that you pay for me." he says making me feel burdened.

"oh. It's fine. Why do you always speak like that. You should relax now that you got time." I said making him smile.

"so, I'll leave. I had a night duty so I'll leave early. Bye" I said as he waved me a bye too.

I shut the door and walk out of there. Putting my hands in my pocket.

Jungkook pov....

After our morning work in incheon we were coming back to Seoul.

"are you really gonno find the youngest daughter?" asked tae hyung.

I just looked at him "if she is the only key to luna. Yes i will. I need that guy luna."

"its said then done. Finding someone who never involves herself with Lee's is difficult." he immediately replied.

"I very well know that. But everything is impossible until I said it isn't." I said with a smirk making him smile.

"well, yoongi hyung called th-" he was saying something with excitement when a loud bang cut is word.

Both of us looked back to see. Another car following our cars.

I immediately looked at my driver. "who are they? They don't look like the Lee's" I said making him have his attention on me.

"sir, they aren't Lee's. They look a lot like local gang leaders. Some gangs in Seoul have taken work from Lee's in return of protection" he immediately replied making me feel frustrated.

"these fuvker will never learn. Just shoot them all"

"yeah of course we will" tae hyung immediately replied and took his gun out shooting from the window.

He shot them perfectly to only see another car also come up and block our way by standing infront of our cars.

People immediately came out of the car and stood their pointing their guns at us.

I was annoyed. People from our car came out too.

"give us jeon jungkook. We will allow your path" they shout.

"are you freaking crazy. I mean the audacity to think you can have your way like this. At least you could have tried harder" tae hyung replied from outside.

The man there scoffs and immediately shoots a bullet at tae hyung. It pierces his shoulder. He jerked back with the sudden attack.

Immediately our men stood guard. With their gun pointing.

I open my door without waiting for anyone. Took my hand gun out ready to shoot. Stretching my neck I walk to them.

Without even asking anything or before they could reply anything I shot all 5 of them.

They seriously sent 5 men to shoot us. I could only scoff at that. But my blood was boiling at the sight.

Rest the guards handled. I ran to tae hyung who held his shoulder and stood there with the support of the car.

"you okay?" I immediately ask him just to see him smile like a lunatic.

"I think the bullet got me off guard" I just sighed at his reaction.

I immediately opened the door putting him while getting in as well.

By then the guards had cleared the way. I ordered the driver to drive to the nearest hospital.

We left before the other cars as they had to deal with those bastards.

"is it the value that matter. Or the work. The intensity of the situation or the result it got."

~some complicated person.

*****************************
It's quite a common plot. So nothing interesting?

Well the complicated person is me.

EDITED.