32. Not A Lil Girl

Y/n pov...

"argh" I groan as I was being forcibly pulled in the building. It was an abandoned building. It didn't take me more than 2 seconds to realise its the same building where my mother died 8 years ago.

When I witnessed the fire engulf the only two people who I could ever trust. Now they were gone as well.

All I was left with people I had to protect and as a shield I ought to be harmed.

I was supposed to guide the lost, encourage the underestimated, preserve the noble and save the angels.

That's why I was a lost underestimated noble angel. And the beat part is even if I know I won't die and will a life of hell from today. I had a smile on my face. Which you can't wipe.

The happiness you get from giving is more than the happiness you get from receiving.

I was then slammed on the floor by my dad who had been dragging me all along. With sang liwei and his minions following him.

I ran my fingers through my hair to move them aside from my face and looked at them with the most hateful looks. I pulled myself in a comfortable sitting posture. With my right leg folded and resting horizontalaly while the left leg folded and vertical along with my right arm resting over my right leg.

"I see you still have that nasty arrogance ." he said with a smirk and the other just chuckled a bit.

"what to do? at the end. I still have that bullshit trait from you?" I asked him

He kneels down to my height and looks at my eyes.

"you are my daughter. You have to be obedient to me!" he said picking his finger on my forehead and pushing me a bit.

He does that repeatedly while telling me stuff.

"you are nothing but a lil girl who has nothing."

"you should know. Luna, saeni, jungwoon or your lil boyfriend no one can save you"

"you are a freaking weakling and to me the girl who will keep the leader position of our gang from our bloodline." he said and I scoffed in frustration.

"get a uterus operated in you. Cause I ain't getting into that shit" I said to his face.

he slaps me across the face. There was a sting and a tear from my left eyes but I again looked at him straight into the eyes.

"you should know. The petty tricks you use on men won't work on me. I have much pain tolerance than yours" I said and he looked pissed.

"how do you know that? Oh yes the girl is a doctor. Guess what after you get married the next time you go to the hospital is for your pregnancy. You can just play with a medical set at home." he said chuckling.

I smirked feeling annoyed.

"sang liwei!!!" he calls looking at me.

"whereever that jungkook touched her.... Burn that part of the skin. we don't want his prints in the household of Lee."

he sighed and got up. Walking back to his gang. In a slow and eerie style walk.

When that jerk smirked and walked to me with hot iron rods that where kept inside a charcoal stand...

"I pity you, Mr.lee" as I said he froze and turned to me and he looked at me with agressive eyes.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson it has been long since." he said and motioned liwei to continue. The man walks to me with a smirk and pulls his leg back and was about to kick me-

Now!!!

When I immediately Grabed his leg after jolting up. I pulled it making a whole 360 flip slamming him on the floor and me with a smirk panting on my knees with my hands resting on it.

It was silence for a whole damn minute.

I looked up at my dad who was shocked as hell.

"didn't expect that from a doctor? Huh!?" I ask mocking him.

"sorry boys but unlike where you kidnapped me from there is no one here you can threaten me with. So it's the end of you all" I said completing myself.

I stood up only to slam dunk another guy who rushed to me with a knife.

I threw him on my shoulder from the back and slammed him on the ground. Blocking the another set of hands that came with knife I twisted him only to pull him jacket and choke another guy with it.

And finally tying three guy with the jacket.

Just like that I jumped and kicked another guy who had a gun and before the gun fell on the ground I caught it.

Loaded it and shot 3 more men on my right and 3 men on my left who stood around my father he flinched at the sight.

To scare my father and that lowei dude I shot bullets around them as they flinched and I immediately dismantled the gun and threw it when I realise the bullets are over.

It was all dusty and dirty due to dust flying as it died down I stood exactly infront of my dad.

"looks like I am not a little girl anymore." I said to my father as he saw me.

"it seems so." he said with no emotions just a smirk but what he doesn't know is I saw his trembling hands.

He is scared of me now.

"as my wife you should know these." sang liwei says with a smirk and I pulled a disgusted face.

"you piece of shit did I ever tell you I would marry you. Why can't you just go live ur life peaceful with ur son. Just why can't you!?" I ask him raising my voice.

I picked up a gun from the ground which was supposedly from one of the member and loaded it.

I point it at both the men infront of me.

And tilt my head they looked at me wide eyes." so who want to meet their respected wives first" I asked with a smirk.

Thud

A loud sound and a throbbing pain. All went black and fell in contact with the floor.

What happened?

The last thing I saw my father nad liwei's shock face and all black.

********************
Sorry for late update. I was really busy.
BTW stay tuned.
And ily.