9. You Hid Her.

Next morning...
Jungkook pov...

I went to the hospital to meet the doctor. Taehyung was also supposed to come back today.

The driver opened the door and I walked inside the hospital. We didn't cause any commotion. Since a side of the hospital was already guarded where tae hyung stayed we walked in that side.

As I got near the hospital door the guard outside bowed and opened me.

As I entered I saw tae hyung struggle with his shirt.

"hey kookie. Remember me? I thought you forgot." he said sarcastically and throws his shirt in the corner with frustration.

"you were supposed to come yesterday. Why are you still here?" I ask him signalling the others to leave.

"oh me? I decided to stay here to at least meet my doctor once. Just once before we leave." he said with a smirk.

I just chuckled under my breathe. And looked at him. "do you know who she is?" I ask him.

"her? Yes, my doctor" he replied.

I again snickered. " her real name is Lee y/n." his eyes went wide. He froze on his spot and his jaw dropped.

"I had the same reaction. Out of approximately 12 million girls in Korea of her age. Your doctor is Dr Lee y/n." I repeated.

I immediately rushed close to me and sat next to me. "so are we gonna kill her? Or what?" for the first time he asked if we gonna kill someone. We never considered killing someone.

"I don't know. But if the situation becomes needy for her blood. We will." I replied.

He just poked his inner cheeks and sighed. "we can't take her in front of everyone. Lee's gang member will become alert." he replied without looking at me.

"I know that. We will take her when no one is watching." I replied and got up. " hurry up. Hyung. We need to go home." he immediately jolted up and reached out for his shirt. He was again juggling.

I was walking to help him when the guard outside slightly opened the door. Both of your attention went there.

"Sir, taehyung sir's doctor is here, he guard said. Both of us looked at each other.

Before we could reply the door opened revealing the same girl from yesterday. Lee y/n.

"Hello?" she greeted us with a smile. And her eyes went to taehyung.

He was half nude. I thought she'll shy away from but-

"you can't wear a shirt like this," she said with her round eyes.

"huh?" we looked at each other.

"you have a long-ass bandage in your arm. You aren't supposed to wear your shirt like that. You should wear a sweatshirt or a jacket." she said

"oh," he looked at me again. As if. Whatever I never felt this awkward.

"I see. You don't have such outfit right now. Don't worry. I'll give you my friends'." she said and was about to leave when she stopped midway.

Turning around massaging her temple.

"oh, I forgot what I came for. Well first of all. I came here, driving a long way. Just to tell you. Please don't neglect your wound. Second, we doctors don't get happy if our patient whom we treated comes back again as our patient and third..........." she walked closer.

"let's meet never. No one from your gang," she said, she bowed a little before turning and left the room.

Shutting the door close.