Epilogue.

A years later.

Turning around the blanket i woke up to a ethereal face next to me.

Y/n with a pout and naked under the blanket with me. Her hair sprayed all over her face.

Her collarbone filled with purple marks. I snuggled close to her, hugging her tighter.

She groaned. Thats when I noticed I was cockwarming in her the whole night.
I immediately pulled out.

"kook, it hurts." she mumbled with her eyes closed and turns the other side.

"omo... I'm sorry...." I cooed and hugged her pulling her closer.

"sleep for a while then we would have a hot bath.

We just got married yesterday.

With the blessings of everyone. Y/n walked down the aisle with her grandfather.

It was the most grand wedding. We booked the whole island towards the east if miami coast.

And we are still here.

I caress y/N's hands. Which wore the matching ring as mine.

I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"all mine."

......

Jimin hugged tzuyu being clingy to her on the balcony of their room with the beach view.

Jin and jisoo playing splashing water on each other at the pool.

While rose snuggled with yoongi on the beach chair.

Mark and Lisa still awkward but still staying together.

Hoseok and Irene were friends. I mean friends right.

"let's see who throws the pebble farthiest in the sea."

"aye aye" he Says and both of them again start with the crazy stuff.

While taehyung grabbed jennie and rn towards the sea.

"tae... No" she kept saying but alas he didn't throw her instead jumped in together.

If you think why are tehy uk so early we'll... Its y/n and jungkook who are sleeping in.

Ofcourse not to disturb a newly wed couple.

While y/N's grandfather looked at his daughtervs photo.

"I see you in y/n.... But I don't see Lee in jungkook.... Well jeon would have Been better than Lee for you... But then we would have never gotten a y/n and jungkook together...." he says...

"well well well everything happens for good. Everything has its reason."

"whatsoever everything turned out to be good and made y/n the strongest last I have ever seen. More than you mother, more than you and more than every y/n. She gets stronger every day." he says and hugged her daughter along with his wife who was in the photo as well.

............

The end.

If you think its the end.... Well its not. There is a new beginning where a story ends.

.