5. Jade Rabbit

"you!?" I question him in confusion. I pulled down the knife as I saw the guy smiling at me while examining. Flower Vase.

"how did you get in?" I immediately ask him putting the cutter aside and walked towards the kitchen.

"is it difficult for me to get in?" he replies.

"Mr.kim namjoon. I swear to God. I'll kill the whole kim clan. You are a fourth kim who was a nuisance to me today" I said in an annoying tone.

"first one could be jin hyung, second would be Jisoo. Who is the third?" he asked looking at me.

I paused drinking water. " tell me why did you come?" I ask changing the topic.

"oh. Mr. Lee and your elder sister sent me to check on you. They were worried. Since bangtan has suddenly attacking our gang. They may come after you." he said in a serious tone.

"worried?" I ask in a sarcastic scoff. I take a deep breathe.

"ofcourse Mr. Lee and lalisa will be worried about me?" I ask in a scoffing tone.

He just sighed "why don't you understand he loves you just doesn't know how to show. You are his biological daughter afterall" he answers back frowning.

"namjoon. I really hate it when people act as if I am being a brat. I bet my soul you won't be even able to go through of what I did. Atleast no one used to beat you with belt at age 6 just because you listened to your mom.

Just because I denied to take lives. Just because I denied to hurt people I was beaten. Does he still think I would come. He doesn't love his kids. He loves his powers. I gave him lot of chances and I am done with it. He wants me not because I am his daughter but because I'm his blood and will inherit his gang. So shut the fuck up" I make it loud and clear for him. He just listens before I leave the living room.

"what about Lisa? What about me? Can't you come back for us." I pause as I hear him.

"no, I won't for anyone. Neither will I come nor I would like any of you to come here." I paused after saying this and then turned to him looking at his eyes completing my words.

"for you that may be your family and I may be a sister. But let me tell you. No one is family there. I have jin oppa, eomma, and the people around me. I would Infact recommend you to leave the place and take Lisa along as well." saying this I get in my room banging the door.

Namjoon pov...
This is the 13th time this month she rejected to come back. Mr. Lee is being patient with her since I and Lisa requested and promised we would make her come. But I do not know till when he would have patience.

I just leave the place closing the door from behind. As I leave I notice the neighbour standing there cutting the bushes as If she is threatening me. I just nervously smile and walk to my cars since I parked it far away so that y/n doesn't notice and run away before hand.

Jungkook pov...

I walk inside our mansion, guards and staff bow at me. I walked straight. My head was filled about the doctor from the hospital.

At this point I was regretting, I should have at least asked her name. She was interesting and very familiar.

I was smiling and behaving weird thinking about her when I heard squeels from stairs as I saw tzuyu running from upstairs.

"jungkook!!!" she screamed and came running to me. She was as always overly dressed.

I looked up at her. I backed off as she came running to hug me. She stops at her spot and just smiled. "I am sorry. I always forget you don't like being touched." she said with a nervous smile.

She is my....... Well i dont have a name for our relation. It's just I her father died in a gang war protecting us and she became our responsibility.

She was kinda a hostage.

And about being touched. I don't like being touched or someone touching something that's mine.

"did you eat? You and taehyung didn't come last night so I was worried." she said with bright eyes.

"didn't jimin or yoongi hyung not tell you that i wont be back?" I ask her with the same face.

"oh, they did-" she was saying something but I had no time.

"then good. I have work I'll be going." saying this I left.

I could feel her sigh as she saw me leaving.

She wasn't sweet or a nice person anyway. I never felt guilty not treating her nicely.

But then the doctor came up in my head. She was ready to take a bullet so she could save a life.

Is she crazy or an idiot!?

Y/n pov...

"The goddess of moon. Luna Also known as selena. Was always alone. Seen as a symbol of beauty, balance and protection.

Was granted a rabbit. The jade rabbit

The jade emperor sent the rabbit to the moon as a reward of immortalitly for his selfless nature.

Immortalitly was his reward. But in real. Immortalitly wasn't the reward for the rabbit, his reward was luna.

She made him docile, kind and soft when he could have either died or became a wolf amongst other evils. It was her. Who understood. Who showed them what people can be.

Every rabbit needs a luna and every luna needs a rabbit." her voice hummed in my ear. I listened it for the nth time today.

Lying on the bed as the recordings projected on the white wall while I was watching it from my bed.

Tears rolled down as it hit me again. The pain, suffering the longingness, the anger, the frustration and the urge to kill.

"I miss you mom."

Your recordings are too less to replace your presence. I may be able to hear your voice but I miss your strength. I may be able to look at your beautiful figure but I miss your warmth.

I feel so alone in the harsh world. I still miss you and will miss you forever.

If you hadn't been so good to me I would have missed you less and could have gotten hurt less but what to do. The one I loved went away and the one I hate the most is not leaving me.

I bit my lips and titled my face as I saw my mom smiling on the projected videos.

"sometimes a person is protected not for him but for others. Try umleasing the force. It can be good or great."

~complicated me.

******************************
I somehow came with the scene. Even though I never experienced death or longingness for someone. I never cried for the dead.

EDITED