21. Pretty Morning.

I was starring at her with my head rested on my palm when she turned to me. Wrapping her arms around my waist and smudging her head on my chest

I was taken back. I was bitting my lips to hold my laughter. Gosh this is weird but odly amazing. I didn't dare to move or else she will wake up and I am done.

I was struggling to breathe lightly so she wouldn't realise but I guess that wasn't enough because she slowly opened her eyes.

Y/n pov....

As soon as I open my eyes I looked at a well sculptured figure. The vanille scent filled the room, I dint even know vanilla could be so strong.

My hands instinctively went to touch the face. I knew it was a dream and as always I would never be able to touch it but chill ran down my spine when my finger tips came in contact with his face.

I sobered up from the sleep. Opening my eyes wide, I looked up to see that, I was all over him. Gasping loud I pushed myself back to away from him.

But then I forgot I had handcuffs. I don't know if it was a by chance or he did it intentionally but the handcuffs pulled me onto him. My head hit hard against his chest and I felt his hand hold me in place.

After around 2 seconds of pause. I pulled my face to look at him. He was smirking Victoriously and one thing I hate is when I am losing.

I get up from him and this time slowly make my way to the edge. Extending my hand as his hand in his comfort.

I was sitting on another corner with my face opposite to him. I fanned myself with my left hand. Gosh.

"well well well. Pretty morning." he said, I could see him from the corner of my eyes sitting comfortably with his hand behind his head. And that annoying smirk.

"will you open the handcuffs." I asked him still looking away hiding my flustered face.

"oh these?" he asked chuckling. I just nodded my head from the back.

"well....... Wait a second......." he said and I could hear rustling sound. Soon those rustling sound became swift and fast.

I looked back and he looked at me wide eyed. Seeing him my eyes went wide as well. "wait..... Did you lose THE KEYS!!!!!!!!!"

I swear I screamed so loud that pigeons on the roof flew away being startled. Everyone in the house must have flinched and got scared and jungkook infront of me looked like a mouse instead of a mafia leader.

.......

Right now we were seeting on the dinner table. Beside each other. Our hands hanging between our seets. He aet with his right hand making my left hand swing back and forth as he moved his hands to eat while my right hand fed me.

And most importantly the guy seating in front of me was jin. I didn't care about the guy beside me right now. The fact jin has the enough guts to be infront of me in the bangtan mansion is commendable.

"y/n I know I told you I don't contact them but once a mafia always a mafia. Its the blood line." he said giving a clarification I did not ask for.

"I know you are angry that I still interact with them but what else could I do." he kept repeating and I just aet the food given to me.

"why is she being so petty........what do you see us as...... We have got some class. As if your family is any pure that you are dissing us" yoongi said with a snicker.

I lifted my eyes to look at jin glaring at yoongi while jimin and taehyung just blankly looked at us and jungkook kept eating his food.

I gently kept the spoon on the edge of the plate with clink sound. Making it pretty obvious I was pissed.

My hand still holding the knife on the plate. While everyone looked at me.

"first, you need to shut up. I didn't ask for any clarification. So it's fine.

And you this small cat hybrid like creature with a pale face there. Listen up. You need to learn to shut up before I slice your head up and stitch it up with a cat's body." I said and they all looked at me with the most shocked face.

Ofcourse I was always the kind and sweet type they saw. They never saw the real me. Not even jin and never bangtan.

Jungkook pov...

I could have never believed she said those if I hadn't witnessed it myself. I never expected something so mean coming from her.

She said and continued with her food. The best part about it was. She wasn't resisting food like any other hostage we have ever kept.... Not even like tzuyu. Who came in as a hostage and now is one of us.

Just when I thought about tzuyu. I heard heel clinking sound only to see her coming down from the staircase in her normal elegant manner.

She was as always wearing something Jessica rabbit will wear and as always her gun tied on her thigh with a strap.

Yoongi hyung just didn't speak anymore after y/N's reply so everything was silent.

That made tzuyu's heel sound echo in the hall.

"why are you down here?" asked jimin.

He looked at the same direction I looked that.

That was the direction from where tzuya was walking in.

Y/n lifted her head and looked there as well and furowed her eyebrows sighing a little.

I couldn't guess what her expression means. She stopped looking at her and continued eating her food.

"I just came down as always to eat." tzuyu said and sat opposite to y/n and beside me. I was on the corner most seat and both the girls on my side. And jin beside tzuyu.

Y/n still ignored her. "I specifically told you not to come down today." jimin said to her.

As always in a tone which clearly protrayed his hate for. While taehyung hyung and yoongi hyung ignored her.

"what???? Is something different today.........wait......ofc except an hostage been given food on the main dinning table that too seating next to jungkook." she said rolling her eyes.

She sometimes crosses her lines. Which i really hate.......she was someone whose life, we saved when she was being taken by the local gangs after her father died.

She was an hostage even for us and now she is given treatment considering what she has gone through but she always gets us In difficult spot.

"if you ask who knows what to do. It's always one and only her who can do."

~me.

******************************

Okay so have done a Grammer check. I guess it should be fine now.

11:44 am.
Monday
15th March 2021.