20. If You Can.

Y/n pov...

After looking around a bit I finally opened my mouth.

"it's auditory hallucinations." I responded. Quickly with my eyes shut closed.

"of what?" he asked and I slowly opened my eyes to respond.

"the screams and voices of all the  murders, tortures, abuse I have witnessed and even of my own while I was with.... ." I replied.

He took a deep breath. He was sitting leaning back on the wooden chair with his hands crossed over his chest and legs kept like a king.

"did you witness all that when you were a kid?" I just nodded in response.

"not when I was a kid. But from when I was a kid." I said correcting him that it still happens.

He looked at me. "I will get straight to the point.......... What is the legacy?" he asked.

I looked at him. "you don't need to know" I responded.

He frowns and glares at me. "you don't decided if I need to know or not. You should tell me" he said.

"as I matter fact. I do. Its secret I hide. The choice to spill it is what I hold too." I replied to him firmly, whithout showing any sign of fear.

He chuckles under his breathe. "you are still bold and stubborn about your opinions." he replied.

"what else could I do. I hold more secrets then the power you hold." I replied to him.

"who is luna?" he asks with a sarcastic smile.

I looked ta him and smiled. "the goddess of the moon." I said with a chuckle.

"y/n....... Don't play with me. I asked who is luna." he asked again.

"jeon jungkook I replied to you. Its the goddess of the moon." I also replied to him.

He massaged his temple. "listen, if I don't get to know the legacy or who luna is. 1. The mafia gangs will not survive. We need to see what my dad left for us before your dad gets his hand on them. 2. If I never find luna. I will never be able to get hoseok hyung back." he said firmly.

I looked at him "why do you think giving you the legacy is better than giving it to my father" I asked him. He was probably thinking what to do next when I continued.

"and about your hoseok hyung. Why do you think he would be more better living here then where he is now." I asked him and he was total shut. Reloading like a windows 7 PC.

"so you plan on saying nothing to me?" he asks.

"you didn't even try."

He took a deep breathe before getting up and sitting extremely close to me. I leaned back and pulled myself backward as in the front he was just getting closer.

He smirked. "and I thought you were bold." he said as he pulled me closer.

"hey......." I said pulling myself, only to bounce back and fall on him since my hands were tied with the cuffs too. Gosh how wrong does it look.

"now....... Why did you never comeback?" he asks me with a sad face.

I just looked at him. "I don't know what are you saying" I said and tried to push him.

"oh really?" he asks smirking "then why is this here" he said pulling my part of the chain up.

I couldn't say a thing. Expect pushing him harder and making him jolt up. He scoffed.

"you got some strength......" he said and opened the handcuffs on the bed post.

For a second I really thought he is gonno free me but it was even worse. He put the other side in his wrist and locked it.

I looked ta wide eyes. "what the.... Hey free me. What are you doing!? " he ignored me and climbed on the bed. Beside me smirking.

I just crawled back on the right side of the bef. He was smirking and ignored me. He laid down and put the blanket on him.

"hey......" I said. My hand was almost hanging since he was slipping comfortably with his cuffed hand under his head.

.
.

Author pov....

Somewhere other.....

"beast took the beauty. It seems she wasn't taken by force and her phone reads 'lunar eclipse'." mark said on the phone.

"okay....... Keep the phone safe with you. Keep quite about it. She had already instructed. Don't worry the butterflies have been sent" the voice said before hanging up.

Mark hung the phone on the calling booth before putting his hood on and left whistling.

Jungkook pov....

She laid opposite to me. Her hands were pulled backside. She faced the other side.

When I realised she slept I turned to look at her.

So atleast she didn't forget me and still had the necklace on. I thought I was the only one who was being clingy to the past.

But who knows she can be my future too. I don't know anything but she is right infront of me. When I thought we were done. Guess the girl I am done with wasn't even her.

Her body was cute and yet seducing since she slept on her right side. Her body showed all the curves and her top covering only half of her waist.

I reached out my hand and
.
.
.
.
.     
Pulled out the blanket on her. She must be cold. She isnt wearing much. Her blond and  and brown hair sprayed all over the pillows.

Filling my nose with the scent of strawberry and plump.

I just wished to be like this always.

"what he said was he brought her to take the secret not a single soul wasn't aware that its a excuse so he can always her beside him."

~jjk mind.

*******************************

I just got a writer's block after this I will somehow try to carry the plot. Let's see what happens.