7. Kill When You Can't Deal.

Y/n pov....

I heard buzzing sound of my phone. I slightly groan as I hear it.

I was still half asleep. I realized neither mom's stories nor mom's song is playing in the background.

I probably have been sleeping long since they have stopped playing.

I reached out for my phone and picked it up. It was my nurse incharge.

"hello?" I ask while half asleep.

"hi doctor?" a male voice responded. My sleep immediately broke as I was surprised. I checked the ID again and yes it was nurse Jennie.

I got up in a sitting position. "who is this? Why do you have jennie's phone." I asked.

"I didn't have your number or a way to contact you. So I had to ask the nurse" the male voice responded.

I rubbed my eyes and thought deeper and sighed at the realisation. "Mr. Kim taehyung please pass the phone to my nurse just for a minute." I asked while pinching my forehead.

"as you say. But just for a minute." he said and probably passed the phone.

"hello?" Jennie asked.

"are you fine?" I ask considering she is with a gang member.

"oh gosh, doc come here ASAP. This guy has eaten my head. He constantly asks for you. I'm annoyed at this point."she replied with an annoyed tone.

I smirked as she reacted the way I expected her to. But I still wasn't happy at the news.

" hey-" she yelled as he snatched the phone and took over.

" so are you coming? "he ask.

" see here mister. I am not on duty and I have no will to come to the hospital either. So discharge and leave the hospital just like you came. UnAnnounced. Goodbye" I said and hung up on him.

At the hospital.....

"hello?"

"hello?" he scoffs as he realizes someone just hung up on him.

Jennie snatches her phone from his hands.

"the hell-" he curse at her sudden actions.

"idk care whatever tan member you are. Do never even dare to touch my phone again and I'll slice those stiches just like cutting thread." she said glaring at him and leaves after giving dirty looks.

While taehyung just scoffs at her actions and immediately after chuckles and again takes a deep breathe sighing.

After a series of emotional rollar coaster he finally calls the guards to prepare to leave.

"it's a pity I didn't see that pretty face until satisfaction." he mumbles as he prepares to leave.

"gosh one stained my shirt and another legit tore it- ill freaking kill them!!!!!" he screams looking at his shirt.

Y/n pov...

I looked at the time it was already evening. I slept quite well.

After I got and stretched and saw the video had finished I just smiled and switched it off before leaving.

I was lying in my sleeping in my lounge. Since I live alone. It doesn't really matter if I sleep in my bedroom or not.

I got up and walked to the kitchen in my loose off shoulder sweater. I still had time to visit the shelter home and come back home.

I immediately went to my bedroom to change instead of eating. I looked at the mirror before leaving. I was neatly dressed in a casual outfit. My watch on my wrist. And my pendant on my neck. I take neither of them ever.

Except while bathing ofc but I do not take out my pendant. I carry my mom's lineage with me always and about the pendant it's is kinda special.

I smile and tuck the necklace under my sweater And left for the orphanage

I smile and tuck the necklace under my sweater And left for the orphanage. I could sleep their at night and come back tomorrow morning.

' Lost Underestimated Nobel Angels' home. It was opened by my mom. To provide home to everyone who is lost, underestimated or hurt. Right now it's operated by Mrs. Kim. Jin's mother. I am just the director there. Everyone who comes there drops their last name and becomes a family.

It's situated on the outskirts of Seoul. It's not like a orphanage or shelter. It more like a place where people who were born in wrong families come.

We protect, we attack and most importantly we never look back.

If I didn't go today mom would have killed me. I used to call my mother eommo and i call jin's mother mom.

She has been my mom from the day I remember. My mom always kept me away from my dad's business and ultimately died protecting me also.

*Protect* a small word but difficult work. Someone put their trust in you even when they protect you or get protected by you.

My mom taught me things my dad didn't agree on. For people mom would have been looked weak but for me she wasn't a coward like my dad.

Who proved his power bullying weaker people. My mom was brave, honest, smart and the best human I ever met.

And I am proud to be a woman as if I'm a clone of her mother.

"here. We reached" I mumbled.

The guards immediately opened the gate seeing my car. They smiled and bowed and I reciprocated that as well. I pressed the button making my roof to open and I became more visible.

We didn't have much old or young kids here. Mostly teens were here.

"welcome noona" Mark comes and wishes me. Along side other boys and girls.

I just ruffled there hair and went in with them. They learnt everything here from whatever they liked to whatever they choose.

We raised humans here. Who knew when to kill and when to be kind.

"kill only when you can't deal."
~Choi saeni
Y/N's mom.

******************************
So sorry i couldn't concentrate on jungkook pov of the story I'll get to it now.