3. Want Him Dead?

Y/n pov...

"sorry! Sorry! Leave me now" I heard jin's voice only to see he being dragged out by Jisoo

"try me again. Sunbae and I swear to god. That'll be your last day" she was also scolding him.

They are just wholesome. I just smiled at their action. I was on my way to my cabin to get changed finally.

I'm not able to go home from yesterday. as if. Fate doesn't want me to leave. Like for sake. This doctor noona here is tired.

I immediately turn and walked to the duo. As soon as jin spots me he immediately runs and hides behind me.

"save me, I'll owe you one command" he whispers immediately, I just smrik.

"y/n! Get aside. You are defying  me if you don't step aside." she said as she tried to catch him while he was shifting directions behind me.

"room no. 401's brother is here today along with some of his friends. I met them when I went to check on her." she paused at my words.

She pulled a big smile. Bitting her lower lip she walked close to me.

" room no. 401~ boys? How do-" I knew what's he gonno ask.

" cute, hot, sweet." I immediately answer her. Her eyes go wide.

She suddenly started pulling my doctor's coat out. I was flustered but she explained as she wore it herself.

"I need to wear your coat. I am a doctor and you are a doctor professor. First impressions are everything" she said with excitement and left.

I just chuckled. " what the hell" jin responded as he saw her running away.

"this is all it took" he totally looked as if someone who wasted his life would look at someone who got it done in seconds.

I was chuckling at his actions and neatly folding Jisoo's court putting it on my left arm. As she roughly threw it and left.

When there was a commotion at one side of the hospital and people were screaming.

I and jin looked at each other. We both ran towards the emergency room. Where the noise was coming from.

I gasped as I saw group of suited men making way clearing out the room, a person covered in blood sitting and a finely dressed man threatening the trembling nurse to bring the doctors.

She was already trembling due to fear and was begging for her life.

"BRING THE DIRECTOR OF THE HOSPITAL" he yelled at her. Wait. He is straight up calling for the director not even the doctor.

He was definitely from mafia or other gangster stuff. He ain't a decent man and with the gun. No chance and these are the type of men who boil my blood.

The man on the chair was in a quite pain or else I would have done what I do best 'mind my own business'.

Jungkook pov...

I was about to shoot the nurse with frustration when a voice stopped me.

"THIS IS A HOSPITAL NOT A WAR ZONE" a stern female voice said gaining my attention.

It was a female doctor. She has straight brown hair. Her locks were placed beside her face. Framing it. Deep perfectly sculptured eyes. Arched eyebrow, the feature were fine as if we're drawn by a world class artist. A moderately tall figure.

She was beautiful. I was in awe looking at her. She felt familiar. As if I have known her for years.

I immediately snapped out of it when i realise my hands were dropping and I was forgetting the situation.

I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. " I called for the director himself to treat him not a female doctor."

"why? is it that scary? Scared of putting your lives on a woman's hands? " she said with a bold straight face. I couldn't act more tough. She was so attractive.

But I pulled myself together.

" I guess you don't want to live" I said pointing my golden gun on her head. She without flinching walked closer and placed the tip on her forehead.

"I guess you don't wanna see your friend alive anymore." she replied without flinching a bit. I was surprised.

The room was filled with gasp at her actions.

I furrowed my eyebrows and didn't reply.

"I guess, you do" she said and moved away. Going closer to tae hyung. She crouched down to his level.

She closesly examined him and got up. " carry him to the bed" she ordered the male nurses. They just looked at each other while our guards immediately put their guns ready to shoot.

"what are you doing?" I immediately ask her. She turned to me.

"do you wanna see your friend dead from septic infection. He is shot with a bullet. We need to treat him faster, with hygienic conditions and less morons around." she said glaring at me.

I just looked at her and then turn to my guards "clear up the area. Guard it. No one except the doctor, tae hyung and I should be around where he will be treated." I said. They bowed and got to work.

The doctor didn't react to my words and got to her business. I looked at her being serious. She was serious so mesmerizing.

I never felt something like this.

TAE hyung was just smiling still in pain. Covering his pains as people like us do.

Y/n pov...
The nurses stood their trembling as they helped the man to hospital bed. I have experiences with gun shot wound and has experienced extracting them in places outside the operation theatres.

I look at the nurses trembling with fear as they cut the guy's shirt.

I sigh and look at them " go out. I'll do it" they immediately bowed and rushed out. I wore my gloves and the doctor's coat which happened to be Jisoo's.

The guy was already in quite pain and was on the verge of fainting.

I cut his shirt opening the wounded area. I was proceeding to clean the area when his head fell as he fainted but before it could hit the ground a hand held his head supporting him.

I trailed to see that finely suited jerk. "proceed your work" he said making me despise him even more and continue to save the guy.

I started sanatizing his wound." how did he get shot? " I asked him while still doing my work.

"concentrate on your work" he immediately replied "I know what I am doing. I will mess up if I don't keep talking about something" . I replied. If I don't divert my mind from the horrible state I'll probably puke and mess up. I feel disgusted as I see thes stuff so I always play music or talk while doing surgeries or treating someone.

"They met like a firebolt from a gunshot and will always be suffering until one of them decides not to"

~ the same complicated dude from earlier.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Yeah.

I love u all.
N just that.
Gn.

Comment for new chapters. I have it saved.

EDITED.