22. As If.

Jungkook pov...

"what???? Is something different today.........wait......ofc except an hostage been given food on the main dinning table that too seating next to jungkook." she said rolling her eyes.

"well you-" jimin hyung was going to say something when yoongi hyung interrupted.

"you were an hostage too. That hostage who was taken in because she was useless and could damage our work......but she is taken because she is the solution to our every problem." he said and I looked at y/n to only see her keep on eating her food while her grip on the fork had tightened.

Tzuya scoffs in a very pissed manner.

Before she could reply. Beakhyun rushed in. He is also one of, an important member in our gang.

We all looked at him. He looked at me and then an unbothered y/n. "we have got a parcel in our main building." he said panting.

We all looked at him in curiosity. "it's from the lee's." as he said the word the fork from y/n's hand dropped making a clink sound. Even her breathe got heavier.

She held onto her table and kept her composure.

I looked at her and then we all exchanged glances.

A parcel from the rival gang is a very weird situation. In the worst case scenario there could be a time bomb and in the best case scenario there could a dead body of our gang memeber.

.......

Y/n pov....
After a long ride in his car we came to his office, being still in the same clothes which I wore yesterday evening to go out.

His office was located on a poshe area of the city. It was such a big area. I mean he must have spent quite a sum of money to have such a big office for a mafia organisation.

It was a high building and as much as I kmow. There work is only 75% legal while my dad's work is only 12% legal.

We parked infront of the main gate
Where the guards immediately opened the door. He got up and pulled me behind him. It was a bit awkward to walk like that but we had no option.

The key was still not made. That bullet shot guy, the cat like guy, the guy from the morning and Jim guy also came with us.

I don't know why they are rushing for a parcel like crazy. Ofcourse whatever you are even mafias get excited for their parcel.

We rushed to the lift which was already waiting. People bowed to us as we walked. Whoever was visible to us bowed for us.

Everyone.....

I looked so out of place. While everyone either had a corporate look or a bad boy fighting look. I had a lazy Sunday look.

I just managed to get out of there. Using the lift we reached the floor somewhere in the middle. It took us around 40s to reach there.

On the floor.... Someone was waiting for us just outside the lift. As soon as he saw us he bowed and showed the way. Jungkook would occasionally pull me so I walked faster giving me a slight jerk. I would glare at him or defy the direction of his force.

Then the person ahead opened the door and it was a conferanse room.

Many people sat there while some stood here and there in confusion, concerned and in a tensed expression. All of them slightly greated jungkook.

It looked such a serious situation and in the midst was a midium size box on the table.

"we didn't open it yet." a guy said.

"sehun you did a good job" jungkook said to the guy. His name must be sehun. I just nod with the gain in knowledge.

I don't know why but all the men here were ethereal. Does the entering criteria include being extremely handsome.

Jungkook looked at me and so did everyone.

"what??" I asked as they all looked at me.

"you will open it" jungkook said and I just looked at him confused.

The fuck is wrong with these people. I mean everything about them is just wrong.

"why? I don't want to" I said in annoyance.

"either you open it or I kill the nurse in your hospital." as soon as he said taehyung immediately looked at him.

I walked closer " try it." I said in a stern voice.

He breathe heavily and pushed me ahead towards the table. "open it now!!" he said loudly.

I turned and looked at him slightly. "NOW!!!!" he said loudly and I just sigh.

I walked closer towards the box, jungkook was right behind me. I casually walked and people took steps back. Everyone had there eyes on the box.

I lift the sides and opened the box not wasting any time.

And all of them flinched. It was nothing. the box had nothing except a pen drive and.....................and my childhood doll with blood splatters on it.

The blood of those people who were killed infront of me.

This was a message for me not them.

I lift the pendrive and kept it aside and lifted the doll.

It was looking horrible..... I lifted and looked at it. Everyone slowly leaned forward and looked at it.

"what is it?" jungkook asks walking closer to me.

"my doll." I immediately replied.

I was really pissed right now. It was just heights of ruthlessness. I clearly knoe what it means.

"doll? why is blood on it" he asks again.

"its the blood of people who were killed by my dad that too right infront if me. They were killed to make me immune to murders" I said and everyone sighed in disbelief.

Jin even left the room. I felt a hand on my shoulder it was jungkook. Using his free hand he picked the prlendrive and gave it to the sehun guy.

"play it." he said.

......

Right now I was sitting beside jungkook on the conference table. Everyone had settled and the sehun guy was playing the video on the projector while the guy who brought us and few other switched the blinds making the room darker and the doll rested on my lap.

He played the video and took a seat.

The video started. The screen was black. Everyone looked at each other. After a second the voice said.

"given that you took y/n with you. You must have found out about her. I'll keep it short.

I don't care whatever it is but y/n either you come back in ur own....... Or I will take the worst choice and its a gang war. I won't even hesitate to kill those blossdy rascals from ur shelter home and that doll. It may have jeon jungkook's blood on it next." the voice said and the audio file. Ended.

Everyone was looking at each other." so it was just a threatening msg at the end nothing else." jungkook said.

" well miss y/n.... You aren't going home anytime soon. You give us luna, hoseok hyung, the legacy and my dad's last words and then I myself will go throw you infront of the Lee mansion" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"ofc...as if I know it and I will even tell it" I said glaring at him.

*******************************

Writer's block alert. I'll manage don't worry.

12:57 am.
15th March 2021