13. Get in The 🚘 Car

Y/n pov...

It was the next day and I still don't have any idea who were those idiotic bitches who infiltrated my house yesterday.

I couldn't care less. It was my day off today so I decided to go grocery shopping and fill my cabinets with snacks, few more snacks and even more snacks.

I just wore shorts and cardigan over my night suit shirt.

I picked up my car keys and left for the departmental store to buy stuff I need and stuff I don't

I saw neighbour ajumma beside me. I waved at her and she smiled back.

Jennie pov...

I was in the hospital reception looking over handsome men walk by..... And going over a few reports also when sunbae jin marched towards me smiling.

"I have heard someone discharged today?" He asks.

"No, it was yesterday night." I immediately replied. Still doing my stuff.

"Oh. Really? Who?" He asks and smiles at the receptionist who is whipped for him.

I look at the disgusting sight in front of me and turned to him to reply. "That patient who was being sponsored by y/n. Who was here for a few years now?" I replied

"Oh..... He. Well, I never saw him y/n never let anyone meet him anyway." He says and eats a piece of chocolate cookie from me.

"Heyyyyy" I shout at him as he tales the whole time.

"I'll buy you some!" He says caressing my arm.

I just pout and continue eating.

"Have you seen the patient?" He asks

I look at him and shook my head. I didn't.

"He had a severe condition of memory loss and anxiety. He didn't let anyone near him. he was just fine with y/n. So no one except her, the head psychiatrist and jisoo saw him" I said while chewing on my cookies and he just nods.

I looked at him with my side-eyes. He just nods and feeds on the cookie.

Y/n pov...

"No, this one, naah I think this one is good. Nah that one is better arghhhh this is so confusing" I whine as I couldn't choose between what cereals ramen I should get. They were so many types in the market now. Why would someone keep so many options.

"Fuck it" I curse and threw all the types in my trolley.

Which already had a soft drink crate, trailes of chips, gums, candies and other stuff any 3 years old would die for.

But it's isn't illegal for adults to have it. So here I am buying these. Since I don't drink I have other stuff to drink too.

And once again I am at a new aisle getting confused about what to buy. The never-ending saga.

Jungkook pov...

I was in the departmental store after following y/- well after following the Little lee.

"Are you sure about kidnapping her?" Tarhyung ask.

"I said it once, twice and thrice. And I'll say it again. I am taking her today. Right now." I said.

"Well, I am talking about her personality. How choosy is she? She legit spent 15 mins to choose what to buy from every single aisle and then at the end took all of them." I chuckle as he describes her.

"Wait. Did you just-" he was about to continue when I stopped him.

"Let's get back to work," I said and walked near her

I wore jeans and a sweatshirt the same as taehyung. We can't be highlighting ourselves here.

He had a mask on and me too.

Y/n pov...

From groceries...To buying cosmetics....to buying dresses. And gifts for the kids of our shelter home.

I ended up reaching the counter by 9 pm.

I spent 12 hours in the mall and department store.

Well, I sat in the cafe and quite enjoyed my day. But I'm so tired I want someone to appear and carry me home.

I walk by the mall's parking lot. To put these bags in my car. I was holding so many bags when my hand started hurting and the bag was about to fall along with me when I saw someone catching it, before they fall.

I looked up at a hooded man. He was wearing a mask but the eyes are enough for me to know who he was.

I smiled..... " I told you lets meet never," I said and walked to my car which was few metres away from where I stood.

I turned to see him froze " wait..... How do you know-" he asks and pulls out his mask.

"We doctors see every other doctor with their mask in a surgery theatre. Covering this much won't affect us we wil still recognise who is who. Do you think it won't be easy in your case? When your perfume is so strong." He raises his eyebrow as I said.

I walked to him and took the bags from him and put them in my car trunk along with the previous bags.

"Aren't you scared of me?" He asks.

I turned to him. "I am not scared of someone who asks me if I am scared of him or not?" I said, bowed an proceeded to leave.

When he pulls my arm. I turned to him and look at his face.

*taehyung face palms and shooks his head*.

"Can we have a cup of coffee?" He asks.

"I don't drink coffee" I replied.

"Beer? Soju?" He asks.

"I don't drink alcohol either," I replied.

He looked annoyed. "You are testing my patience"

"No I am just stating my taste" I replied.

"Then let's go to the cafe you drink hot chocolate I'll have coffee," he said

I looked at him "well get in the car" I said and walked to the driver's seat.

" she knew, she knows every single puzzle piece. That so many hold. If she loses. It meant she allowed"

~~~~ author. is me, I am the poet.