40. Blush

As soon as I saw her walk out of the interrogation room. I immediately rush out even before anyone does. She had a plain face as she came out.

She turned her face to look at me, I furrowed my eyebrows.

I opened my arms with a small smile. She walked steps to me gently hugged me burying her head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her gently patting her and caressing her hairs.

I felt something wet on my sweat shirt. To see tears... I caressed her much more....

I could sense the others standing behind us. In any other situation they would have come here but i suppose they decided to not interfere.

Her father came out being tied in cuffs by the officials in black suits, who bow to y/n. They chuckled realising its not a good time to show respect to their boss.

I smiled realising she was hugging me tighter probably embarrassed that she is crying in the middle of the hallway.

I hid her in my over coat placing it over her so she is okay.

Her father had regrets and guilts. He left from there along with the officials. With his head hung low.

....

We were all sitting inside y/N's office. God gracious the office is so big.

Rose and jennie were busy admiring the secret passage they never knew off. Jisoo was just shocked.

"I seriously always thought it was a waste to cover the wall with wood when we can make an shelf there. Looks like y/n had other plans" says jisoo with a scoff.

"this is really shocking.... Are there more?" Mark asks and y/n just smirks...

She was crying a moment ago but didn't forget to smirk.

"aooooo" everyone shouted at once.

"there are more!!!!" Irene says in shock.

"woahhh... Respect" jimin hyung says....

"calm down" she says and everyone looks at her.

"looks like bangtan have seen the whole of luna. I suppose there is nothing more?" y/n asks.

"wait... No darling we need an explanation." jin said and everyone looked at her.

She sighed. "so..... You have already heard the story.... I'll tell my pov...." she says before keeping her cup of tea aside.

"I was given luna 8 years ago in a burning factory...... Where my mother was dying and Mr.jeon too" she said looking at me.

"the legacy is a lie. Nothing like a legacy exist. In short the legacy was me.... Luna, noirlune and the funds noirlune would provide." I said and everyone sighed.

"noirlune is a very old gang. Nobody except the bloodline of ricci family can take over noirlune..... My English name is luna ricci." she said and everyone were slowly gasping the information.

"if I have to summarize every shit. I never lost any memories. I always knew jin hyung was in touch with bangtan. I always knew namjoon and Lisa were upto no good. I asked them to leave always but they never understood." I said and they just nodded.

"wait how did you know jin hyung was with us?" asked taehyung.

She sighed " we have a thing called Ingrid they are the non active member.... Who are everywhere. Tuzyu is a part of Ingrid too. The information on Ingrid is only with me. Not even jisoo, rose or jennie can have it. Mark knows it tho..... and your mom was a part of Ingrid. She retired but she was a part till a month ago" she said and everyone gasped.