18. Dark Forest.

Jungkook pov.....

It had been quite long since we were in the car. Driving in the thunderstorm. Y/n had already fallen asleep by now. She had a panic attack from loud noises.

Ofc it's understandable. She must have gone through a lot in her childhood. I still remember she was abused by her dad. And the marks on her body are evidences to it.

"we entered the forest where our safe house was located. Its deep inside the forest area. The whole forest belonged to me and in its depth resided our safe house.

The women of our family would be kept safe here whenever a gang war happens.

It also served as a residence for us. Not many people know about this house. So it's no way someone can find y/n easily or
Y/n can escape.

Not even luna can reach here. By any means. Even if he does. Its just matter of time he will be under my finger tips.

I glanced over y/n who was drowsy and sedative since the drugs I gave her were still on effect. After the panic attack she was calm but her eyes were drowsy. She was absolutely ignoring everything around and had her ears still had earpods on listening to songs.

She held my phone in her hand. Playing to old recording and whatever she wanted on her will. She had no fear or no regards to asking consent from Me about using my phone. She just took it.

I have never been so generous to someone to bring them in my car, carry them or let them touch me or my stuffs. I have never let a person let me affect so much before.

"we reached" taehyung said as he pulled over infront of our enormous gate. Body guards immediately lined to open the door.

Since we went out alone. The guards were kind of guilty and were panicking.

But it wasn't there fault and neither I wanted their company so I won't lash on them. I looked at y/n who looked like a complete drunk person. I still can't believe she was so strong and bold and firm with her words even when so intoxicated.

The door on my side was opened by one of my bodyguards. I immediately got out and walked towards the other side. As I opened the door she fell on my lap.

She tried to get up on her own. She was litteraly trying to fight against the sedetives. For god sake.

I rolled my eyes and lifted her. I pulled her in my arms. She was trying to push me. She must be feeling as if she is using some great amount of energy when here I feel as if she is breathing.

I walked to the mansion carrying her in my arms. I saw taehyung looking at me with a smirk and then eventually following me.

As I entered, the water from yoongi hyung's mouth fell and the glass fell down as well as his jaw drop.

Jimin hyung fell from the arm chair as he tried to look at me. I ignored and walked ahead.

I stopped since I didn't know where to take her. But then I heard screams from the side of dungeons. I immediately decided to take her to my room.

Author pov...

"am I seeing things or what!?" jimin said as he walked closer to have a better view of jungkook carrying y/n.

Yoongi had also walked till there with the same bewildered look and taehyung just smirked.

"is he literally letting a girl come in contact with him!?" yoongi asked.

"wait a minute. Wasn't she y/n?" yoongi immediately asked.

Jimin and yoongi looked at taehyung who just nodded. Suddenly they heard the men greeting someone and bowing to someone outside they looked out and saw jin rushing in.

He looked worried and tensed.

" don't tell me, he found out?" taehyung whispered.

Yoongi and jimin just nodded while smiling at jin.

"where are they!?" jin asks as soon as he sees them.

Three of them pointed up. He looked at them before marching upstairs.

They also followed him slowly. They were walking to the room while a young woman looked at the scenario and clenched her fist holding onto the railing Of the balcony edge of the 1 St floor.

While her eyes trailed onto jungkook carrying y/n to a room on the opposite side of the floor.

She was tzuyu. Who felt betrayed and anger. She walked out of there in anger back to her room.

On the other hand jungkook carried y/n to a room. It was enormous. It had antique wooden works with velvet touches. The room was all about golden and maroon. Velvet carpet, velvet curtains. Dim lights and everything extravagant.

He walked in and laid her on the bed gently. She was holding onto his hoodie. She slowly left the grip as jungkook gently pushed it.

He put the blanket over her... Carassing her cheeks placing the hairs away. He opened the drawer. A metal handcuff was in it. He locked her left hand with the bed post to stop her from running.

He was about to put the keys safely when the door jumped open and he flinched a bit before looking at the person who barged in.

His expressions changed to confused one from an angry one when he saw jin standing there with anger.

"jin hyung?" he asked with one of his eyebrow raised

"if you think you won. Just remember she is always the game's rising sun."

~me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I am even righting another book. Well i write a lot of books all together.