29. Never Loved Anyone More.

Just minutes after I open my eyes. It was all dusty. I looked around to see everyone crouched down and jungkook was hugging me being protecting. Covering my ears.

I looked at him for minutes while I pulled out earplugs from my pockets.

The mini ear plugs amde by our science division. Which can't be seen and can control high background noises.

My mom made this for me. Now we have even updated versions of it.

Like this one. Which is connected to the earcomms worn by luna.

I was already wearing it in my left ear.

I put the one in my right ear and looked towards the source of the sound. The other 5 men did the same.

We looked towards the area where one of the glass wall on our back were shattered.

Our back facing the cliff side of the house and we facing the jerk I hate the most

He walked with his two minions on his side. A gun in his hand and the purple overcoat.

Lisa on his left and namjoon on his right.

Lisa looked ready to kill me. Namjoon looked so beaten and sang liwei. That 50 year bitch was walking with them with that smirk on his face.

"long time no see princess" my dad said looking at me.

When jungkook pulled out a gun pointing at them pushing me behind him protectively.

And the other 4 men did the same.

Not minutes after jungkook's men entered. They were pointing guns and it didn't take long before everyone was on their guns. Except luna which were hiding in the forest.

"so you had guards here to be beware of me" I asked jungkook.

"they were not for you. They were if I end up loosing myself and attack you" he mumbled and I didn't knew whether to believe the shit or not.

I just scoffed.

"jungkook. We won't make a chaos. Give y/n and we will leave" my dad said.

"and do you expect us to believe it and even if you do. What makes you think. I'll give y/n to you so you can get that old man married to her." jungkook said and I looked at him shocked.

How does he know!?.

My dad chuckled a bit rubbing the tip of his gun on his forehead.

That was so disgusting to look at I scoffed.

" so the news is out even before the invitations printed." my so called father said.

Jungkook lowered his gun and smirked. "well, everyone knows what the great Lee Chung ho would do with his daughter. He would never give his empire to a woman. He wants her to give the Lee's a new heir." jungkook said and he took me by suprise.

What the hell.

Should I just say I am infertile or something. Wouldn't that be such a shock of the century.

No, bad idea.

I sighed getting annoyed of their over dramatic intense behaviour.

" well, it's good you know. Y/n would never be yours anyway." says that jerk. I looked at him and I could legit kill him.

"you can always have lisa. That's whom you love. You loved her not knowing she wasnt y/n. You can still love her." my father says and that's when I lost it.
I pulled myself from behind jungkook and walked towards the middle so I am visible.

I stood a little far from jungkook.

To make sure no one is behind me. That's rule number one for being a assassin. Or anyone can easily backstab you.

"does unreasonable attitude run in the mafia blood. Is it something heredity or genetic. No it wouldn't be. I don't have it or was I just a exception. Why do all the old hags get greedy as they get old. At this age you should enjoy the last few years of your life instead of being a bitch.

And then there is this group of youngers who are the next generation of the old hags. They think all the wrong thing has happened to them only. As if they are the biggest victim there. Your hypocrisy makes me want to kill you more than the fact that you all are murderers. No matter HOW HARD I TRY TO KEEP THE CALM. YOU ALL JUST WANT ME TO KILL YOU.

WHAT THE FUCK IS LEGACY. YOU ALL ARE CHASING AFTER. DO YOU EVEN KNOW. WHAT THE LEGACY IS. THE LEGACY IS JUST FOR BANGTAN. IT ISN'T EVEN FOR the lee's. I DON'T EVEN GET WHY ARE THEY EVEN AFTER IT. HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT." I lashed almost everything pooled inside me.

Everyone was in shock to see me like that. My dad never heard me raise my voice and jungkook never knew the legacy was just for bangtan.

I was panting being out of breath.

" should we enter? " jennie asks

"girl loved it" Rose says in the ear Comme.

" when I say" I mumbled.

"what does it mean the legacy for bangtan." jungkook asks.

"Well ofc you all don't know but the legacy is divided in three. First is the location of the funds. Second is a mafia organisation in Italy and the third is me. Luna. The Moon." everyone was shocked at the revelation even the luna members since only I knew about the dept of the legacy.

" the legacy was named 'the bunny of the moon' representing me and jungkook. Its none of Lee's business. I have the legacy to protect it from others. Why would my mother and his father leave something for the lee gang which they despise so much. Bangtan was given to jungkook. While I got the legacy including the identity as luna. We are supposed to finish the lee's. But I am supposed to protect what I got. The last words from jeon junghun and Choi saeni to me was.... "protect the legacy, protect bangtan and destroy the Lee's." I said to them.

Everyone was breathing heavily. The noise Hadd silenced up.

"now" I mumbled...

As i said all the members from luna marched in. Pointing their guns at the Lee's.

Jennie and rose covering them. Knocking them off. And tying cable ties in few of their hands.

Everything happened so swift.

Now there stood lisa, namjoon, Lee Chung, sang liwei looking at us surrounded by gun. Their guns in their hand but not pointed at.

While jin and taehyung looking at jisoo and jennie.

"is that rose" yoongi ask pointing at rose.

I nod "yes she is" I mumbled to him.

"and you there sang liwei. I have never loved anyone except jungkook. Nor will I ever give myself to anyone except jungkook." I said and grit his teeth.

While my confession made everyone stare at me. Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes.

I chuckled a bit realising what I just did.

****************************
I know I did a mix of emotions scene. I never intended to do so. But I'll guess I'll just do.