45. Memories.

Y/n pov...

Crossing the forest I finally reached the mansion... My home.... It still has memories.

I was feeling the house as I stepped inside the gates. It wasn't difficult to guess where to enter from...

After all this place is my biggest dream and the worst nightmare.

If only my dad realised his mistakes earlier, we would have never been in this situation... A happy family.

With mom, dad, Mr.jeon. Mrs. Jeon wouldn't been there she was terminally ill..
But we could have had a much better and happier family.

And today I wouldn't be the one sacrificing my love once again.

When my phone binged and I looked at it.

Holding it tight in my hands.

Lisa
Since you've been a good girl and coming alone, let's meet where I was always left out and you were called the right.

Me
Are you talking about the basement. Training room?

That was pretty easy. My dad had this huge tank in the basement. It was filled with ice cold water.

Whenever we failed his test. He would throw us inside the water.
I was never thrown in it.
Every mistake I make Lisa was thrown.
Every time I rejected to come back.
She was pushed.
The water is ice cold and so is the room.
I dread that place.
That aquarium is more than 30 feet deep.
And I. Don't. Know. How. To. Swim.

I take a deep breathe before fixing the ear buds jungkook made me wear.

Taking a deep breath i pushed the large metal gate of the mansion.

There were no guards. I guess she knows I will be more scared when there would be no one.

My body was shivering and i was taking deep breathes. My heart beats kept inclining and didn't slow down.

I just tried calming myself.

The walk was too long since it's meant for cars to run here.

And it would obviously take more time if I manually walk in.

The place was as beautiful as it was scary.

Ofc. Every beautiful thing is dangerous.

How I wish.... I can balance beauty and danger together.

So they don't compel each other but compliment each other.

Just like roses, like guns, like valleys, like me and like jungkook.
We all are beautiful yet dangerous.

My steps may be slow but my heart beats? They were having a marathon inside.

I

reached till the mansion gate. I pushed the door and it opened with a creek sound.

My heart beats inclines with the sound of the door opening.

Controlling my heavy breaths I enter clutching onto my phone in one hand and my gun in the other.

"I miss you jungkook" I mumble under the breath before walking inside the ice cold and dark mansion.

My foot steps echoed throughout the mansion. Everything was in its place.

So many years.... It has been so many years I am coming after.

I placed my phone on one of the table as I picked up the photo frame from there.

It was me on a chair with mom and dad kissing my cheeks... I chuckle while looking at the photo.

It is so old..... We used to be happy then. But not for long.

When I heard the sound of footsteps. I immediately placed the photo frame back and pointed my gun towards the direction.

It was the person I never wanted to point my gun at.

"I won't hesitate to kill you" I said.

The man walked out of the dark and looked at me which his dimple smile.

"it would be have been nice if you would have come here when your dad was still here" he said with a smile.

That smile that once cheered me annoys me now.

"shut the fuck up" I speak out in a dead pan voice.

He chuckles and later looks at me which a straight face.

"welcome back home. Ms Lee y/n" he says and claps.

All the lights switch on as he does. The mansion is lightened.

It was so big. I was busy looking around when a bag is wrapped around my head and a punch on my stomach and I am on the floor.

How can I not be alert at the most crucial moment.

I was knocked out. With the vague sight from inside the black cloth around my head I looked at namjoon crunch down.

He throws my gun and checks my nerves

"she is out, seal the gates. Kill jeon jungkook at first sight" he says and lifts me up. I was totally knocked out. Drowsyness and head was spinning. What exactly happened in the last 5 seconds.

I kept pinching myself as namjoon threw me on the his shoulders.

I heard a crash sound and I am sure its my phone. He crushed it and kicked it.

I felt my body move... Until I finally passed out.

"be safe jungkook" I speak in the lowest voice possible that could come outta my mouth.

.........

Author pov...

"did you lose connection....?" jungkook asks looking at yoongi who kept banging his device onto his palm.

He stopped and looked at him "the phone is switched off... Most probably destroyed... There is no signals from the other side." he says and jungkook sighs.

Rose and Irene both run their fingers through their hair in stress.

"I hope she is safe." he says with fear in his eyes.

Fear for the second time. First is still when y/n was kidnapped.

I guess y/n shoos away his fears but becomes a reason of his fears as well.

"wait....." jungkook immediately remembers something.

"fear.." he mumbles.

"I gave y/n a pair of ear buds... They are those earpieces that are small and look like something used for listening to music. She is most probably wearing it"

Yoongi's eyes lit up. "I can track those in no time, after all I made those" he said as there was a new Ray of hope.

He immediately typed through his ipad.

"Rose.... Help me... As soon as I track it.... Connect to its mic so we can hear what is going there." he said as rose immediately nods and sits on the rock beside yoongi taking her phone out and connecting it to the ipad to start their magic.

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
I promised in the last chapter to post regularly.

Well ironically the last chapter's name was promise.

And I broke the promise.

I updated after almost two months or more.

I'm so sorry.

I'll try to be regular

And whoever high school is a dreamy place.

Kindly never give advices.