6. Aish....

Jungkook pov...

"arghhhhh"

"no matter what you do-

" arghhhhh"

"I won't open my mouth"

"arghhhhh"

The guy was persistent with his answers. No matter what we tried he kept quite and endured the beating as it is.

I was just looking at him from a distant. As he was being beaten black and blue. His foot was already bleeding because of the bullet. Just basic treatment was given to him.

I never wanted to resort to this but he left me with no choice.

I walked closer to him, crouching down I lifted his chin up. "speak or your daughter will." he looked at my eyes straight.

"stay away from my daughter you bastard" he screamed at me.

"if you don't open your mouth now. You will be replaced by your daughter and she will be here instead of you." he snickered at my face.

I got up and proceeded to leave the room when he spoke.

"it was Lee. Who ordered us to kill you" I turn to look at him. Jimin hyung was also there. We looked at each other.

We weren't surprised anyway. It was quite expected.

"speak more" jimin hyung said to him.

"they had given orders to kill you the moment his driver went missing. We had been following yo-" I cut him off since I wasn't interested in how.

"I am more interested in why did you do rather than how did you do?" he looked at me again.

"aish...... He wanted to kill you before you lay your hands on his daughter." he said in a annoyed tone.

"why the fuck is. He obsessed with his lisa lee? It's not like its easy to even go near her." jimin hyung asked in a total annoyed tone.

"it's not about Lisa Lee. It's about Lee y/n. La Lisa is here real name she is adoptive. We found out today." I replied jimin hyung making him in gasp in suprise along with few other men standing there.

"yeah. His daughter is very important to the gang in various ways. And the gang's future depends on her. She needs to be alive, safe and with the Lee's but except being alive. She is neither safe nor with them" the guy said looking down at the floor.

"their history goes deeper." I mumbled.

"so why did they suddenly realise she isn't safe if I am alive?" I ask him.

He looks at straight into my eyes.

"I don't know why you all are killing people if you don't have the same reason as his." he asks me making me confused.

"what do you mean? " jimin hyung asked.

"She was the last person who had seen the jeon jugyun and Choi saeni before they died. She knows about everything about bangtan and even about Lee's. You need her to survive within the two gangs." he said with a serious and stern face.

The atmosphere in the room heated up. Jimin hyung was running fingers through his hands while I stood still looking at him while taking deep breathes.

Choi saeni, the wife of Lee Chung ho. My father jeon junghyun's childhood friend. Both of them died in the fire set in the factory owned by Lee's.

It wasn't proved but we all know who did it. Lee Chung ho killed his wife and jeon jughyeon too because  he was trying to protect her from his abusive husband.

Bangtan and Lee's were allies until Lee Chung ho murdered my dad. Everything is still undone. They didn't stop there. In another gang war we lost one of my hyung.

And its the guy luna who is behind all this. We need to kill luna to be able to penetrate and attack Lee Chung ho. But that isn't easy.

We didn't even know what kind of man is he. We just know he is. He was there. In the last gang war. I have seen him. And the moment I saw him we lost hobi hyung. He just vanished along with hobi hyung into thin air.

The man in front had already collapsed. He was exploited a lot.

I sighed at the sight. "get him treated. Call hyung to do that." I said and left.

Jisoo pov...

I was walking in the hospital, my face immediately changed to annoyed as I saw the lines of scarry men.

They wernt even handsome. Every single one had cuts. Messy hairstyle. Some were giants while some were hulk like. And none of them looked decent.

Except of course the guy in the hospital room and the guy who left. What was his name again. Yeah jeon jungkook.

Sunbae jin kept freaking out. About him meeting y/n.or getting near to both taehyung guy and jungkook guy. Probably was jealous of her being close to such handsome guy.

I sometimes I think he has a crush on her. But sometimes I brush the ideas off when I see him treating y/n. He is protective. But...... I don't know forget it.

Woah. I was thinking about him when I noticed him on the end of the entrance door near the emergency room.

I smiled and raised my hands "sunbae-" I immediately paused and hid when I saw him talking to one of the man from bangtan.

The man talked to him with his head low. While jin hyung looked serious and was listening to what he had to say.

I was so focused in listening to him when I didn't notice and tripped on a plastic bottle kept down making noise, I immediately hid and pat my chest.

I slowly tried to peek to see. But saw Sunbae jin looking at me with a confused expression.

"are you playing hide and seek or what?" he asked with a confused face.

"oh nothing. I was finding you." I said nervously smiling.

He nodded his head as if he say something disgusting.

"btw, what were you talking to the man?" I ask him boldly.

"who? Oh that guy?" he smiled as he asked "he was just consulting about his heath since he was already here."

"why to hide and-" he finger flicked my forehead.

"he is literally a gang member. What do you expect from him. Will his boss allow personal matter in the between of work. Huh? Huh?" he asked and walked away after cursing.

I just rubbed my head and followed him pouting.

"Everyone has a secret and each secret is a puzzle piece. But the one who already has the blue print is the one who doesn't need the others. But why is the puzzle is till incomplete then?"

~idk what the shit am I writing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So. I made a blueprint of the story already. And it's quite good. I'm trying such story for the first time hope you like it.