14. Mummies.

Jungkook pov...

She drove the car to her house. Taehyung drove to the hospital since he had to meet our men who were hospitalized. While I would be with y/n.

She parked the car in the driveway and with her two hands took all the stuff in one go.

And I just watch her take the stuffs. She quickly opened the door. And we get in her house.

Her house was extremely beautiful. It gave positive vibes. Everything was just bright and cozy.

She puts the bags on the counter and walks inside the kitchen.

She had a open kitchen

She had a open kitchen. She offers me a seat on the counter table and opend the stuff she bought.

"why did you bring me home?" I asked.

She looked at me with a frown. "because my house was closer than the cafe." she replied and got back to work.

I looked around her house as she made me coffee and herself something.

There were photos of her and her mom. Her with friends. Her with lots of little kids.

There were many random stuffs. The door was slightly opened and I could see there was a lounge with a big projecter and a bigass couch bed the lounge had a glass wall connected to a garden. Her house was extremely cozy. Dim lights. Perfect temperature and soothing sounds of her humming something from the kitchen.

I heard her walk out of the kitchen and she looks at me. I walked back to her and sat opposite to her on the kitchen counter taking the cup of coffee she made.

She takes a sip of her glass of juice.

I mentally chuckle at how she was drinking orange juice like a kid.

"so what did you wanna ask?" she asks.

I take a sip of my coffee. "what's your real name?" I ask her directly.

"Choi y/n" she replies immediately without a second glance and take a sip of her drink.

"I mean real....." I ask her again.

"I said it. Its Choi y/n." her eyes turn serious.

I take a deep breathe. "what's your mom's name?" I ask her.

"I am not obliged to tell you" she says back.

"oh... Well..... I don't like it when people don't answer me."

"even I don't like it when someone asks me a lot of question." she says back.

The positive environment suddenly turned intense. Both of us were glaring at each other. When I backed off and took a deep breathe.

I took another sip of my coffee and spilled a bit on my shirt.

"can I have a tissue? " I ask her. She nods and walks back in the kitchen.

While I take out the powder from my pocket and pour it in the glass stirring it while swirling the glass and putting it back without a noise.

She comes back immediately after. Passes me the tissue and sits back on her seat.

I wipe the stains while eyeing her. She picks her glass and brings it close to her face. She stops when it's close to her mouth. She looks at me and then down. A smiles pulls across her face. She smirks and immediately drinks the whole glass at once.

And I just kept looking at her. She looks at me after drinking it. With a smile and just looks at me before her eyes fall heavy and she collapses with her head on the table and her hair all over it.

I just looked ta her small figure lying on the table.

The tissue falls off my hands. I place the coffee on the table.

What was the smirk for

TAEHYUNG POV.....

I walk inside the hospital towards the ward where our men were. Just as I walk in, People start whispering and make way for me.

I knew exactly where they will be since I was already told. I reached to the room and reached out to open the door but it opens before I could.

Revealing the nurse from before. Jennie.

She looks at me "weren't you told we don't like seeing our patients again." she said.

I looked at her and signal my men who were following me to walk a little away.

"I am here to see the people inside." I said and she turned around looked inside.

"oh them....." she chuckles and loos back at me.

"they were badly beaten and can't even speak. The doctor incharge is inside as well. You may meet" she said and walked away.

She was giggling and walking away.

I looked at her walk away. And push the door to open.

I walk into the shared room. Where eight of my best men were lying on the bed and a man in white coat was looking at them.

"Dr......?" I called softly as everyone's attention comes to me and the doctor turns as well.

"oh it's you jin hyung" I said as I looked at him. He nods his head and walks back.

My men who were awake were trying to bow at me but I showed them my hand signalling that it's fine if they dont.

"why do they look like mummies!?" I ask him.

He sighs "among the eight men here. In total they have around 48 major fractures and few minor ones. They are completely brocken and its either the genorisity or cruelty of the assailant for leaving them alive." he says pointing at the group of men wrapped in bandages and put on the bed.

" then what should we do? " I ask him.

"it will take 6 months to be able to walk and a year to be able to heal." he said.

And I just sigh. "we wil be sponsoring their treatment and their family if there is, will get compensation." I said as the awake ones cheered.

They are hopeless. "okay now. Who saw luna?" I ask them.

And jin hyung sighs and sits on the stool.

"none of them know." he says.

I looked over at them for response.

"she just happens to be better than you all could ever be"

~ me me.

*******************************

I know there is a lot of suspense and confusion but everything will het better.