44. Promises.

They were all chuckling... Finally something funny after the intense looks.

When the buzz of y/N's phone made everything go silent.

Everyone looked at her. Her smile dropped as she saw who the text was from.

"who is it from?" yoongi asks.

"Lisa...." she mumbles and purses her lips poking her inner cheeks.

Everyone sighed...

"wait... Why didn't any one other than y/n got the message." jennie asks and everyone looks at each other.

"read the text what is it???" jin asks.

She looks inside... "she says we all have to follow the rules of her game.... If we don't want her to order the gang for a war between bangtan and Lee's." she said softly.

"oh shit... The times are already intense if a war really breaks out, they will practically... Destroy the a city." Irene says.

"the hospital will flood in with patients" jennie exclaims.

"when three of their doctors are out here." jin says.

And everyone looks at him.

"seriously?" jisoo mumbles.

"what?? It matters too" he exclaims.

Lisa

Say yes to my game...
Or I'll command a war don't blame me then.

...
Lisa let's get it
Lets finish it once and for all

Glad you agreed.
Well expected it after all you are
Lee y/n... Ooopss... You changed your name to choi right.

Step up alone.

Agreed.

Y/n didn't think twice when she asked her come alone...

She didn't even ask or even tell the others that she has been called alone.

She looked at their faces....

"I got a map... Everyone has to follow it...." she lied.

Irene's and kyungsoo's head immediately jolt up.

They knew it was a code.

If it wasnt a code... She would have said 'we' have to follow it... They knew what is she upto.

She looks at her. As much as she wants to stop her... Noireluna's first rule is to not call out the codes even if it means to save someone's life.

She smiles softly... To Irene and kyungsoo.

She opens her phone taking out the map of the exit from the jungle she sent it to everyone....

And texted jungkook....

"I love you"

Jungkook frowns and looks at her...

And that exact moment she pulled out threw metallic bombs... Out of which she thre one and everything went floor and smoke.

Blue smoke everywhere.... Everyone coughed... Jungkook saw the silhouette of y/n leaving and looking back before running for good.

He coughed and slowly blacked out like others.

"y/n..." those were his last words before his eyes closed and he fell into deep sleep.

....

Y/n had tears in her eyes as she ran... Clutching her phone tightly as she felt guilty... Once again of leaving them....

But it was important... Namjoon and Lisa are filled with hatred and they can reach heights. The war has to end for good even if it costs her life.

And none of the people outside are obliged to this... They are gangsters..

They don't need to be a good person and save the day... Its yN's work.

It was y/n who promised her mother, not jungkook, Rose or anyone else standing outside.

They made no such promise.

Convincing herself she stride forewards loading her gun and tying her hair in a bun.

"I am coming... Lalisa manoban" she mumbles.

.......

Jungkook's eyes open up as he heard coughing sounds... He opened to see half of the waking up.

"what happened!?" he asks.

"y/n went in alone she used a smoke bomb." rose says pulling jisoo up from the ground.

While taehyung was helping Jennie. Yoongi was already on mini laptop... Trying to connect to something.

Kyung soo was looking around for a way... Irene and jimin helping kyunsoo also.

While jin aided hoseok's wound which she got after falling down.

Jimin rushed and helped jungkook up.

"is she crazy!? She went in alone!?" he exclaims.

"yes.... There was no game it was a lie... She just practically went alone against the whole gang. They have no idea she is Lee y/n.... They won't hesitate to kill her... Unless" Rose pauses

"unless?" jungkook asks again.

"unless someone from noireluna confirms it... That is us." Irene completes it for her.

"yeah.... We either kill all of them or prove her identity and stop the war." rose explains.

"okay then.... I, irene, kyunsoo and Rose will go in. Rest of you will go back bring luna nd bangtan to attack." says jungkook.

"what!?" Jennie exclaims.

"how can you go alone!?" jin asks

"we have to save y/n. But if we all go in... Who is gonno bring luna and bangtan huh!? Unless an elite commands they won't move..."he says and everyone agrees.

"so I will come with you all" yoongi says.

"okay..." jungkook agrees.

They load their guns.

Jimin, jennie, taehyung, jin, hoseok, kyunsoo and jisoo rush out of there while jungkook, yoongi, Rose and irene face the jungle.

"let's get it." he mumbles and they marched into the thick forest.

Yoongi had gotten connected and was currently tracking y/N's watch.

She was already in the mansion. And they were in the jungle.

There was still 5 layers of security they had to cross. It wasn't easy. The Lee's were the most cunning gang... The only way to make it like bangtan was letting it go in y/N's hands but what to do...

People with inferior complex and jealousy are more dangerous than any other.

They justify their actions as right. No matter how much of a cowards and a useless being they are.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Sorry for publishing it late I was out of ideas... I will be regular now.

Pls comments if u have something to share.