36. Noirelune

Jungkook pov...

I must say y/n has built a complete empire under the ground. I even as the boss of the biggest Asian gang couldn't do this even when bangtan is an inheritance.

I was completely flabbergasted when I was told that every inch of this place is designed by y/n.

Who on earth could have thought under that so innocent shelter home rests the biggest spy and assassin  agency in the whole of Asia and Europe.

Like seriously. We never even knew luna is such a big scale thing. I will be honest. This is scary. Y/n is someone to be scared off.

We followed jisoo and rose who brought me jin hyung and yoongi hyung here.

All of our faces had lost its colour looking at the Place.

I can't even imagine how shock taehyung and jimin would be.

There were slow gossips as the small kids stopped their training to look at us enter.

Jisoo is welcoming but Rose looks so unapproachable she has that invisible board that says 'get lost'.

We entered a chamber room. It was like a theatre. The difference was the transparent one way glass had a view of a large hall. The hall was so big that it was traumatising and the walls were of metal. It was like a Sci fi space craft rooms which has metal patched screwed on them and in that enormously big hall stood a chair in the middle with Lee Chung ho tied to it.

TAEHYUNG and jimin already sat in the room by the time we enter.

I was even more shocked to see hoseok hyung who hugged me tight.

He looked much more healthy and happy.

I was in daze as I saw them. When I saw the girls smiling.

"we brought him here since miss y/n instructed to give him back to you as soon as possible." jennie said and I couldn't help but smile.

I hugged him back.

"he had some memory issues but they were just memory therapy by y/n. She was treating his ptsd don't worry he is pretty fine and y/n has long stopped giving him meds so he pretty much remembers you all" jisoo said and casually sits next to rose who is busy writing notes about Lee Chung ho.

"jungkook you look older" hoseok hyung says and I chukle.

"is this what you say meeting after so long?" I ask.

"of course I had to say that" he says and brushed my hair.

"if you all are done can we discuss a bit" Rose says. We all look at her. The only thing I noticed was yoongi hyung's chuckle cum sigh and I just nod while hoseok hyung pats my back and takes a seat there as well.

Rose looks at Lee Chung ho before looking back at us.

"I evaluated today's scenario and something didn't fit in." she says.

"like?" I ask.

"y/n is a third grade martial artist. She can get shit done when even the MIB will fail. How did she let this bastard dominate her." Rose says and we all look at each other.

"okay let's just take it that she didn't feel like defending back. But why was sang lewei dead... I mean y/n doesn't believe in taking lives she is definitely not the one who killed him.

Why would Lee Chung ho kill him and even lewei's son support the idea of killing his father . He looked so desperate to have y/n take power but since she is a rebel he wanted to have y/n marry his puppet so he can chain both y/n and the puppet." Rose says and suddenly something uncanny felt.