8. Fated.

Jungkook pov...

"Dr. Lee y/n?" I repeated the name picked the file infront of me.

"I found everything about
Lee y/n. It all inside the file. It's from her school records to her graduation." yoongi hyung said sitting next to me.

"how did you do this?" ia sk with a smirk.

"it was easy. I didn't find her with the name Lee y/n but Choi y/n. Her mother's last name." he answered back.

"ah!" I was impressed yet again but wasn't surprised. It just yoongi hyung being genius as always.

I opened the file with a smirk. My smile dropped and the smirk as well too. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Out of everyone on earth. Choi y/n aka Lee y/n was
.
.
.
The doctor from the morning.

It was better when her name was just a mystery.

"I guess we are fated." I mumbled looking at it. I felt sad and weird. I really didn't want her to be Lee y/n.

"what happened?" yoongi hyung asked me.

I looked at him and close the file.

"should we proceed?" he ask with a worried face. "it's okay if we don't. What happened are you okay?" he again asked.

I pulled my straight face again. " no worries proceed as it was planned." I said and looked outside towards the scenery with the wine glass in my hand.

He just nodded and left. He looked confused. He would have drank with me. Seeing he left I guess he was surely confused.

It was night right now and I was sitting on the balcony of my room looking at the twinkling light of the city. It was visible since my mansion was on the hill in the outskirts of Seoul.

"y/n. You should have never got involved in all of this. I really didn't want to meet you once again."

Y/n pov...
I was looking at the sky and wondering different stuff after a long day. I was at the roof looking over at the stars when someone came walking.

I immediately turned around on guard.

"woah woah . It's me. Calm down! " the voice said.

I leave out a sigh. It was mark who came with two cans of bear.

"ah, you scared me." I said him patting my chest.

He came and sat next to me passing the can of bear. I took the can and kept it next to me.

"you should drink whenever you are confused. It feels better" he said while taking a sip of his can.

I looked at him and immediately clicked. "hey bitch you can't drink. You are-" I was gonno say when he cut me off.

"this is the 100th time I'm telling you this year. I. Am. 21. Already. I. Am. An. Adult. And. Can. Drink. Its legal!!!!!" he said emphasising on every word

"ah" I just made a sarcastic face. I forget he is old already.

"I have been shouting at you for so long. It has become my habit" I said chuckling.

And opened the bear can. And took a sip. "noona?" he calls me. I hummed and looked at him.

"I heard from jennie noona that you met jeon jungkook today?" I chocked on my drink and looked at him.

I just scoffed. "are you spying on me?" he chuckles and takes an another sip.

"Well, yes I met him. He was cold as usual. The jerk he is. And handsome as always." I said and took an another sip.