37. Always And Forever.

Y/n pov...

As soon as we reached kyungsoo parked the car on the side.

"now are you gonno barge in. Because they will send you back to the hospital" says Irene.

"I am going to barge In. I am not just someone who leads luna but I'm someone who freaking owns this shit. The kids training inside call me godmother. I will barge in but not now. I don't have the energy to talk sense to them" I said and got out of the car. Lightl tying a pony since the migrane was better after a sleep.

I walked towards the shed which was in the side of the room.

I turned and gave them a card " use this card.... You will directly be allowed an entry. They are probably waiting for someone to explain everything and they will attack mark so get their quick." I said and they nod closing the shed door, they rushed towards the shelter home to reach the entry.

I turn around picking a torch that was there I opened the door which was towards the back. It was like a wall so unless my fingerprints touch it. Its not gonno open. The door opened and I entered, closing it from behind.

It was an elavator. I pressed the button of my floor well that's the only button there.

The shed is just above my room so it gives a secret passage to my wooden cubboards that look like just a decoration from outside.

Well in reality it's not just cupboard and half wooden platted walls but a secret passage.

In 2 mins I reached there and I opened the door. I was prepared for people sitting there. It felt so good being here.

I immediately went to my cupboard and changed my clothes first thing. I am hating being in clothes I dont like.

I open my cupboard of spare clothes. Where I wore a shirt and wrapper the skirt.

After actually looking like a badass assassin, and not some kid in a teddy bear patient suit

After actually looking like a badass assassin, and not some kid in a teddy bear patient suit. I left the room. Since the room was supposedly empty for others no one was there.

I very well knew where everyone is.

Jungkook pov...

A young guy sat in the enormous conference room. While we all sat around him.

We came here since the glass room wasn't an ideal place to sit and talk.

He looked as if he is stuck in a mess.

"who is the man y/n contacts with?" jennie asks. While all of us look at him.

"you brought bangtan here!?" he asks changing the question.

"don't fuckin' change the question" rose shouts and the guy flinches.