48. My Love

3 months later.

"I love you Lee y/n. With my whole heart and soul. Be my girlfriend" jungkook screams with a flower bouquet in his hand.

All the nurse of the hospital sigh as y/n stood infront the kneeled down with a plain face and hand in his pocket.

Jennie, jisoo and jin, three of them chewing on snacks while enjoying the scene.

He waited for her response. When her phone rings. She picks it up and calls and answers the call.

"Mark follow her. I am coming." she says and walks way totally ignoring jungkook.

While everyone burst out laughing except young nurses who sigh of relief and old ones who feel bad for the boy.

Jungkook makes a crying face.

"it's the 12th rejection this month. In total you have rejected for 80 times." jin said patting jimin's shoulder.

Jin nods his head and walks away. "okay the show is over, get back to work y'all" says jin and everyone resumes their work.

Jisoo follows jin. While jennie walks to him and stands infront of him and he looks at her.

She is casually chewing on nuts. "what...?" he asks.

"gimme taehyung's location for tonight and I'll put in a good word for you infront of y/n" she offers the deal.

Jungkook looks at her for a min "do you think I need you?" he asks bitterly.

"you absolutely do" she responds making jungkook form a smile on his face.

"deal." he says and they both shook their hands.

"even though I have been helping you for months, you still can't do it but still" jennie mumbles with a smiley face.

"and the most you have done with taehyung is just flirting but still" jungkook taunts back.

"atleast the feelings are mutual in my case" she says with the same tauntful smile.

"our feelings are mutual since 1999" he taunts back.

"well, atleast are relationship is progressing" she says.

"well....shut the fuck up" he says still smiling.

..........

"achoo" taehyung sneezes once again and jimin infront of him hands him a tissue while still going through his phone.

"I have sneezing quite a lot nowadays" he says taking the tissue.

"it must be jennie" jimin mumbles and taehyung looked at him hiding his blush.

"stop jocking" he says.

And jimin looks at him with a disbelief.

"I am saying jennie must be the one who told y/n about the confession before hand." he says showing him the phone.

Taehyung looked at the phone to see the group chat, where jungkook's 80th failed confession is being discussed.

Taehyung coughs in embarrassment and looks around while jimin smirks knowing why he is coughing.

"no one needs to tell her about a confession, she already knows. He confesses to her on alternative days and even twice on a single day. It doesn't take a genius to guess he is going to confess." taehyung defends jennie.

"I know... I was just teasing you by taking her name he says while still going through his phone.

Jimin smirks as taehyung coughs and drinks water.