46. Mistress.

"little girls don't complain, they do what the big guy says...

They listen and listen and when I come to see, she would sell her soul to me"

I woke up to hear the song... It still creeped me.

My dad used to sing this to my mom and later to me..

We both hated it and I still do.

Now namjoon is doing it but why....?

Wait.

No it can't be.

I was busy pondering when the cloth from over my head was pulled out.

"oh I knew you were awake." he says and sits on my father's throne.

I was tied, lying in the middlr of the small path way made of tin and aluminium. Which had no railings on both the side.

But had with More than 50 feet deep water below it. The room was so dark that the water looked black. I could already feel cold because of the cool water.
One move wrong and I am in tbe water. I still feel bad that Lisa used to be pushed in here and ofcourse it was namjoon who saved her everytime while I would be dragged back to my room.

A rectangular tank full of water.. While me just above it..... On one side it had a glass wall so anyone from the front can see it. It was like those tanks in the aquariums where professional mermaid performers swim or sharks are displayed.

My dad used to make me see mom struggle in the water from the glass wall.

And just when she was about to die... He would ask someone to pull her out.

I never went down there.

" how do you  feel being there." he asks and i was stunned.

"where is Lisa....?" I ask him.

"Lisa...? Oh her... She is fast asleep in her room... Don't worry she is just resting. She has gone through a lot after all... Someone has to trouble our princess y/n too... Who was never hurt." he said and I immediately understood.

Lisa never texted me it was namjoon. She is instead in her room passed out.

My dad toyed with them.
He is toying with me now.

" are you taking revenge for lisa...? "I ask him.

" shhhhhhh" he shushes me and I raise my eyebrow.

"don't take her name out of that mouth of yours... The amount of pain, humiliation and rejection she has gone because of you. A lowly life like you cant speak out her name" he says and blood boils.

"excuse me... I was enduring you till now. That doesn't mean I am Okay with you calling me a lowly life. Bitch I am more costlier than your whole existence." I spat at him.

I can endure anything but someone degrading me. After all I got an ego.

He chuckles... And walks towards me pulling my hair back.

"expensive..? Let's see what your expensive self can do" he say

He opened made me stand and left me there, opening the chains on my wrist.

I peeked down to see the water so deep and the distance between the tank and the platform is more than the water is deep.

He walked back.

"fight 'em." he says and two men in black walk in.

As soon as I secret my attention back to namjoon while massaging my wrist... Both the fighters were infront me in position.

He chuckled and sat back on the seat on a platform a but far away. Enjoying the view.

He swirls his whiskey and speaks " begin" the fighters immediately attack me.

I dodged the kick and pulled the other one as he was tryna kick me too. Handling both at once was difficult that too in the path.

"do you know how to swim...?" I ask them while twisting their arms around them as the other attacks me too.

They didn't answer.

"never mind... If you fall not my fault." I said and continued attacking and defending myself.

......

Jungkook pov...

As soon as we reached the mansion, we saw it heavily guarded.

Not before we could even think, they started firing.... We immediately took a hideout. And took our guns out.

My golden revolved in action.

"are we even supposed to fight them....?" Rose asks.

"absolutely not Irene responds as she fires a bullet.

While yoongi hyung looks at me.

" tf... " he mumbles and looks at me.

" Lisa is unconscious in some room and it was namjoon who texted y/n. He is currently torturing y/n or something.

But weirdly y/n is concerned about someone's swimming skills right now....?" he asks confused.

"fuck no... Its the aquarium room they are in then." Irene speaks and all of them look at her.

"what room...?" I ask as he shoots one bullet and hides.

"it's a huge aquarium with cold ass water and in quite distance above it. There is a platform. Where you can sit.... And all but there is a narrow platform. Almost 50 cm wide...

If u slip from there u fall in the water.

It's dangerous, its torture and its scary.

It was made by y/n's paternal grandfather who likes sharks. But later Mr.lee removed any life from there and used it to torture people wven his wife and made sure y/n saw everyone getting punished.

He always showed y/n how he tortured people. " Irene completes.

" then we don't have time right now." Rose speaks as she shoots again.

Then let's do it.

As I say I immediately turn towards the guards coming out of the hideout with my hands raised and the other side stopped.

Irene immediately understood and came out.

" stop the fight we don't have time to fight." she says and the team leader walks a bit closer the guards at the back still alert.

"what...?" he asks.

She sighs "this is Bae joo Hyun aka Irene.... From noirlune. And I order you to stop." she says and all of the guards immediately bow to her.

While yoongi hyung , rose and I am suprised.

"what do we do ma'am...?" he asks.

"there is a lady inside....?" she asks.

"yes ma'am... Namjoon sir is interrogating the mistress of luna.... To find ms. Lee y/n." he says and she chuckles.

"that lady, the chairwoman of luna is your ms. Lee y/n. Mr. Lee has been arrested. The head of Lee's is y/n now." she says and there were audible gasps.

They panicked and tbe gates were immediately opened.

It was a chaos now. We had to even more careful now.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It's cringe but I guess cringe worthy....?

Anyway double update. Yeah...

Anyway no one is waiting for an update anyway.... So yeah. Its only me partying but still.

Anyway good night. Or should I write another chapter.