35.Messed Up Situations

The jeep which tracked y/n since they were in the bangtan's office saw jungkook sitting in the helicopter along with y/n.

Both the man and woman looked worried.

"I feel bad doing it now" said the woman.

"if only that Lee Chung ho wouldn't have interfered it would have been easier. But-" she stopped midway looking up to keep her tears in place.

"for ajussi choi. We have to" the guy said and took a deep breath.

"y/n will be more heart brocken if we don't say it" he said and started the jeep.

....

Y/n pov...

I lifted my eyes they felt so heavy. I pulled myself up when the migrane hit me. I realised I was in an unknown room. I looked up to realise it a hospital room.

The hospital room of the hospital I work in. Oh my god did I faint there. Its going to be bad if jungkook or anyone luna messes everything I did.

I was about to run when I felt the drip. As much as needles scare me I couldn't care at the moment I pulled it off me and three it away. I was in a hospital gown. I rush out of there. Except the headache nothing was hurting.

But the headache was enough compensation for no physical pain.

I opened the door to realise two strong built men stood at the door.

They turned to me as soon as they saw me.

"miss you can't leave the room. It's orders from boss jeon". He said and I rolled my eyes.

The whole floor was empty I'm pretty sure they cleaned it all up.

"let me go before I make sure you won't stop me." I said and he looked at me determined.

"miss I am sorry bu-" I cut him before he could complete , very well knowing none of the men will let me go.

The headache can't stop me from beating the heck out of these men.

"no, I am sorry for what I am going to do to you" as soon as I said, I grabbed his arm twisted it and locked it behind him. Pinning him on the wall and slap chopping his neck.

While for the other 3 continues whirl kick on his face was enough. I flipped my hair and walked towards the lift.

I took a gun from the hands of the man and put it on my waistline. That was a bad idea. The gun was fuckin heavy and the waist line was not so tight.

At the end i just held it in my hands.

When I went to the lift. I could see bangtan and even people from luna coming up.

Am I seriously going to run from my own people. But I don't want to be caught and put on the bed again. They have no idea what the real picture is.

Killing Lee Chung ho isn't enough. Heck he shouldnt be killed.

When the lift was about to open up I realised.. Fuck the members would be coming up from the lift.

When I heard a shout from back.

"miss has run that way" it was the voice of one of the darn men I just beat.

"dang it" I curse nowhere to go. When I felt a pull and was pulled in the room.

A hand on my mouth while the door was slightly closed and men ran just outside to catch me.

Who the fuck is this.
Not someone new to deal. Pls