25. Hard Way. So It Is.

Y/n pov...

Luna was started by my mother and jungkook's dad supported it. She trained all the abandoned, orphans and underestimated people.

We strive to fight for justice when the corrupted people buy the law.

We are the last option for helpless people.

Jungkook was the rabbit and I was the moon. He was never involved in it since LUNA was supposed to be a secret. I inherited the whole of LUNA after my mom.

And the secret stayed to us. Jin has no idea and for his mother luna is just an homage home.

Jennie, jisoo and Rose the three of them were on it with me, they are all from luna.

While the both of us become doctors, jennie became a nurse and Rose became a hacker. And she handles the technical department.

We handle the biggest secret intelligence department on earth.

Our members are everywhere where there is crowd. Where their is people. You wont even realise the person next to you belongs to luna.

While there are active members, like us. There are sleeping ones too who enter the arena when we call for it and I am the boss after my mom. I control the whole base with the watch mom gave me.

And the legacy. Its the secret nuclear plan to have hands on the best weapons, the whole stack funds that reach almost 3 trillion and the secret.

"Mark had informed me about you. He already knows. He is reaching to the headquarters along with jung hoseok and others as well. The kids have been sent to the safe house. The orphanage is been secured." Rose said. Well she is the one of my elite member.

"well with the transmitters, I put on taehyung while fixing his collars, jisoo put on jin before he rushed out of the hospital to reach you and the one you put on jungkook we have gotten their location, their plans and all their information" jennie said as she looked back at me while driving.

I just nod. "and you are fine right?" jisoo asked and the three of them looked at Me.

"yes, I am" I said and they all sighed.

"I think....." they all immediately looked at me.

"we have to put forward the legacy safer. Jungkook and my dad both are looking for it like crazy." I said and they all nod.

"yeah for now let's go to the headquarters. We even recieved updates from black feather." said rose and I nod.

Jennie threw a box at rose and she picked it.

Rose sighed and leaned forward applying some meds on my wound, which I probably got when I was switching cars.

And I couldn't hold it anymore. I burst out crying. Covering my face. Jisoo pat my back.

"it's so hard. I have to go against both jungkook and my dad. Why can't they understand they are wrong.

My dad is Infact a monster. He kills for fun. It's not like he would kill ppl who mess with him but for fun.

Jungkook is going lengths for it. Where do I get love. Am I even a priority" I mumbled as I cried as gradually I felt the girls hugging me.

"calm down, we love you" jennie said and they all comforted me.

Jungkook pov...

"the fuck.....y/n was luna!!!!!!" shouts yoongi for the 5th time in an hour.

I was back in the conferance room of our headquarters. The 5 of were sitting here.

"oh my god who would have thought y/n would come out to be luna. Gosh she literally controlled the underworld when for I thought I am keeping her away from this shit." jin said while running his hand over his face.

"and including the female doctor and the nurse......." jimin said but stopped mid sentence.

"but wait a minute. How did they know about, from where you will go. I mean there is no way anyone could even leak it when we ourselves didn't know you would take that route." he said and we all looked up.

"yeah..... I mean y/n had no contact with the outside world and there was jungkook beside her always. There is now way she would have called them." taehyung said and we all started running our brain.

"what if she was never kidnapped?" yoongi hyung said.

"wait... She drank the glass of juice willingly...." I said and jin hyung looked at me with wide eyes.

"SHE SMELLED THE MEDS IN THE JUICE." he said and we all looked at him.

"what!?"

"I mean in med school of course we were taught about chemical medicines and stuff and she was the best in medicine. She could recognise chemicals without any doubt. She smelled the pills in her juice and still drank it" jin hyung said and we all sighed running our fingers through our hair.

"she came here willingly. It was more like we were under her control then she being ours" yoongi hyung said.

"she was obviously prepared" I said and everyone hummed.

"but it's still does not make sense-" jimin hyung stopped mid sentence.

And ran to taehyung. Taehyung flinched back as he immediately grabbed his color and lifted it.

He pulled out something from the edge. And when he did we saw a red and black device.

" micro-spies. Used in military. She used that girl jenny to put it on you. There is probably one on jin hyung too" he said placing the device on the table.

Jin hyung immediately lifted his collar and one was on him too. I checked mine and there was one in the back of my collar too.

We all sighed banging our fist on the table.

"she never trusted jin. She always knew he was one of us and I don't know what else she has up her sleeves." I said and everyone nodded. Taehyung looked visibly sad and disappointed.

Probably with the fact. He kinda liked jenny and I wasn't disappointed nor suprised. I never expected faith from her.

" see if they want the hard way we will go the hard way. No one in the Lee's should know about this" saying this I left the room.

*******************************
What do you think will happen. How are the gonno get together when there is already such a grudge.