4. You!?

Y/n pov...

I still tried to hit up a convo with that jerk. I can't stand being in the same room as him.

I carefully take out the bullet and place it on the tray. Picking out the stitches. I realised I had sent the nurses out. I gotto do this myself.

"can I call one of my nurses. Stitches cant be done alone" I asked him politely.

"No, there shouldn't be anyone near him. We don't trust anyone with our bodies." he immediately replied.

"but, you trusted me." I asked him.

"you were ready to take a bullet you can handle him. Moreover everyone out there must have known by now who we are. I can't let someone come in now" I answered.

"what do you expect me to do then. Its just impossible to put stitches by yourself." I ask him in an annoyed tone.

"I will help." he answers back. I frustrated take deep breathe

"sir, its not as easy as to handle guns. You need to careful. Not rough."

"you just have to cut those threads that's it."

For god sake I can kill him and still not regret a bit. Forget it. I will do this myself. Everything has a first.

"ill do it myself."I said and he gets back. I pick up the stiches with the forceps and start stitching him up. Carefully and cutting it myself also.

.
.
.

Jungkook pov...

She had finished up the treatment and was done with bandaging also.

She takes a deep breathe before taking off the gloves and looking at Me.

"your friend is good. You Should admit him for a while in the hospital but considering your entry I don't think you will be here. So take him but stop him from doing any exhausting activity. I request. " she said before leaving from there.

I saw her coat and read the name 'Kim jisoo' so this is her name.

She was leaving when I called her."Kim Jisoo?" she stopped and looked back confused. She looked left and right before pointing at her. Asking if I was calling her.

"yes, you. I just wanted to say-" she cut me off.

With a smile she responded "thank you?" she asked.

I just sighed " no, just don't talk about his condition to anyone. Nor the fact that you touched someone from bangtan. Or the fact that you were near me. You never met jeon jungkook. Or you might not see the sunrise anymore " I said making everything clear.

"I don't like watching the sunrise anyway, I prioritize sleep over sunrise" she said with a annoyed face.

" I really don't want to kill someone right now. Leave before I change my mind" I said her.

She had big eyes with a pout. Casually nodding. She clasped her lips and asked" anything else? "

"and................ thank you Ms. Kim" I said making her nod before she lifts her face again.

"but list-" I wasn't in the position of listening to anyone.

"you should go before I plant a bullet on your forehead. I sparing you was solely based on the fact that you saved my elder brother. But I won't spare you with how gutsy you are" sh frowned at my words.

"my name isn't Kim Jisoo. This coat isn't mine." she said and left with a frown. She didn't even say her name before leaving.

It's probably fine I don't know her name though she is too pretty to be involved with me.

I looked at her going I mumbled "If we meet once again I probably won't show mercy."

Looking over at taehyung I sighed and ordered the guards.

"we will be heading back after hyung wakes up. I have work to handle,bring him when he wakes up." I ordered the man as he bowed and backed off.

I had to take care of the people who put him in this position after all.

I marched out of the room. Glancing over the female doctor for the last time.

I saw her being interrogated by another male and a female doctor.

I knew the male doctor. He looked at my eyes until I left from there. As if he was worried. He probably was. But for whom I don't know.

Y/n pov...

"they are bangtan!!!" jin said for the 10th time.

"yeah. I know. He is jeon jungkook I know that too" I replied in a annoyed tone.

"they are hella dangerous. They are the very people we have been avoiding our whole life. And you saved him" he asked me confused.

I don't know was it sleep deprived. Or i was done with being kind. I burst it all out.

"dr.kim seok jin., you as a doctor don't get to choose whom to save or whom to not. You gotto save everyone you can and again. Stop annoying me. I am exhausted and annoyed. So do not try to annoy me more. Or you'll end up with 7 forceps in your stomach. Piercing ur soul out. " I take a long breathe as I finish saying.

Jisoo and jin gulping looking at each other. I stomp out of there throwing my coat at Jisoo. More precisely hers. I gotto leave this place before something comes up again.

These suited men were literally taken over a part of the hospital.

I moved the guy away from emergency room before starting with the treatment because I know these type of people very well. They don't care about the people. They would have taken over the emergency room regardless of the emergency situation that could have come.

I slipped in from the hospital after changing from the blood stained clothes. I got in my car.

Driving away from the hospital.....I could see media over here. Since bangtan is a big deal. Even many other people from bangtan were there also.

Uff. They give me a migraine in my head. Even their sight makes me nauseating. I shook my head and left.

.

As I drove in my driveway and get out of my car I spot Mrs. Kang, my neighbour watering her plants, she waves at me. I smile at her giving her a flying kiss. To which she just chuckles.

"have you eaten?" she asks.

"yes, I have. I'll go sleep now. I had a very long morning." I said and she chuckles.

"I guess you gonno have a long day as well" she said.

I just smile, open my house and walk in. I immediately pull out my heels and yeet them. I was moving in when I heard some hustle. I freaze on my spot.

Picking up a paper cutter kept on the chester for opening parcels. I walk in sliding it a bit up. Taking steady steps in.

I lift my cuter to slit the person. When I pause.

"you?"

"when the god, heavens and every force decides to fuck up your life since you living it so peaceful for too long"

~ person who has her exams but still ain't studying.

"*****************************
Tomorrow is my French exam and I still don't know what I am gonno do.

Edited noted -
Lmao how long has it been that I write this book. I left the subject french long ago