11. 😇angel's 🏡 home.

Y/n pov...

I just saw jungkook drive off from our hospital property from my cabin window. I was binging on gummy bears.

I am just so curious. What is going in the underworld? I mean what the heck is with these people. From outside it will be normal but people involved internally know how much of a rotten is it internally.

I was lost in thinking about them. He must have forgotten about me. We just knew each other for a little while. We were just a passerby in each other's life and it was just us colliding for a little while before diverging again. I suppose?

Can our life intersect? And permanently collide for good? I let out a sigh thinking about these all.

It's good we aren't involved in each other's life. His messy life will get messier and my not so peaceful life will become messier than his.

I guess being parallel lines is better. I was thinking about weird stuffs and overthinking like a teenager while eating sugar-coated jelly gummy beans. When there was a knock on the door. I looked towards the door to see him peeping. He smiled at me and I did the same.

I put my packet of candies on the table beside and walk to him while he sits on the couch.

I sat on my chair and turn towards him. "Yes, sir seokjin. What could you have come for?" I ask him waiting for his reply.

He smiled but I saw nervousness in his eyes. I am a great judge of character and reading body language is a cup of tea for me.

"Y/n I'm being serious right now." He said.

"Yes, speak. I'm listening seriously" I replied a bit sarcastically.

"Stay away from jeon jungkook. He is bad news. Stay away from the black eye. Stay away from bangtan and stay away from every single mafia organisation." a frown came up on my face as he spoke. What is with the sudden warning.

"Jinnie you realise that right. black eye is my dad's gang. Everyone knows he will pull me into the businessmen one day. Unless....." I just spoke that much and he leaned forward in curiosity.

"Unless what?" He asks again.

I know this guy from my childhood and if he is acting impatient something is up. I didn't change my expression and answered.

"Unless the whole gang disappears," I said making his eyes go wide and become pale-faced. I immediately smile and he looked at me.

"Of course. That isn't possible. The gang is big and if the leader dies it's time for another leader's rise and that will be me. So it's better to keep quiet and enjoy the show let the moon handle it" I said looking at the sun outside my window.

"But that's the sun?" He manages to say in a serious situation.

I smile while still looking out. Just like when the sun sets and the moon rises darkness engulfs but look who shines. It tells the truth and leads the way for the lost traveller in the journey called life." I said with a smirk and I could see his light faded reflection on the glass.

He looked confused and scared. "Why do you worship moon so much.?" He asked.

"Moon protects me, always. Just like my own believe the moon is the guide I believe too. I don't believe in our imaginary friend but on the moon I do. Every beautiful thing is scary, priceless and dangerous."

I know everything is going a bouncer to him. He isn't able to comprehend. But still spoke. Because I'm just that cool.

I reach out for something but since I couldn't get to my packets kept on the table I pick one from my drawer, a new packet and eat it.

Acting almost cool.

Jungkook pov...

"I was in my study. Sitting on my chair on the 27th floor of my office room. Looking over at the recruits being trained in shooting from my PC which has access to all the cameras.

When there was a knock on the door and seconds after the door opened revealing jimin.

I raised my eyebrows at him. Demanding the reason for his arrival.

" Are you sure about using y/n for our goal.?" He asks with concern.

I can feel my heart soften at the mention of her name. But I have been taught not to let emotions overwhelm me.

I pull a straight face "I won't repeat. We need her as soon as possible" I said he just sighs and looks at me.

"The guys are ready. 8 men of the special team are going to kidnap her tonight at her house. She will be in our dungeons by tonight" he said with a sad look.

"jimin.....hyung?" I called him and he looked up at me. " take her to the mansion not out office. Our safe house mansion" he just smirks a bit and nods.

I ignore his expression and get back to work.

Y/n pov...

"FINALLY!!!!!" I said slamming the last report of today. I stretch my arms and legs relaxing.

When the door opens revealing jisoo.

I looked at her as she walks to me and puts a file on my table.

I look at her face after looking at the file on the table.

"Your dear Oppa is getting discharged tomorrow. Sign it." She says and puts her hands in her pocket.

I go through the file and put a pen ready to sign as she speaks.

"Are you sending him to angel's home?" She asked.

I groan and look at her. "It's lost underestimated Nobel angel's home," I said to her.

"Whatever I'll call it angel's home anyway," she said with a straight face.

I give up and continue my work. "Yes, I am sending him there. Mrs Kim and mark will come to pick him up tomorrow" I said and sign on the discharge papers.

She just nods and take the papers as soon as I pass it to her.

She walks out of the room and turns to me before leaving.

"Do you know anything about Kim taehyung?" She asks.

I looked at her with confusion as she looks at me with curiosity.

"You thought she isn't loved and protected but, it came when you least guessed it would."

~ yup it's author again.

******************************

I have been taking plaotd from crime movies so much and deadly waiting for 'Vicenzo's

Vicenzo is song jong ki's new kdrama on mafia. It's probably the first kdrama with the protagonist as a mafia.

And Italian mafia involvement.

Btw happy birthday hoseok.