38. Kill With Kindness.

Jungkook pov...

She pulled back resting her head on mine. Breathes got heavier.

I forgot everything except y/n being my princess.

I looked at her. I internally chuckled realising she isn't a princess. She is a complete queen.

"what are you chuckling at!?" she ask with a small chukle.

"nothing just our fate." I said

She smiled. "I can assure you the moment I kissed you was the moment I promised to never leave your side. The space beside you is mine." she said and I smiled too.

When the knocks interrupted us.

"you both realising. You are making out in the interrogation room." yoongi hyung shouts.

"ugh, I won't ever be able to see the interrogation room with the same light" rose said groaning and the final touché by jin hyung.

"we wouldn't want small jk's and y/N's conceived in the interrogation room with Lee Chung go beside"

Y/N's eyes go wide as she immediately jumped off me and smoothened her dress to open the door.

I groaned at the loss of her touch, I turned at the click sound of the door indicating she opened it.

The room immediately opened and group of angry goose swamped in.

Y/n was immediately bombarded with questions.

"wtf y/n you had such a thing under and innocent shelter home!?" ask jin hyung.

"what do you mean you are the heir of noirelune!?!?" jennie ask

"and whats with Mark knowing all this" jisoo asks.

"why is Irene even involved in this and I have no idea" rose asks.

"wait a minute. The most important question how did you even escape the hospital!?" rose raised her hand while taehyung asked.

"that's not important right now. But whats the deal with namjoon and Lisa!?" asks jennie after smacking taehyung's arm.

"wait a damn minute... Is no one concerned about the fact. Tzuyu was y/N's spy from years" jimin said and that's actually something I am concerned about.

"why? Is jungkook offended knowing Tzuyu never actually liked him?" y/n asks having the audacity to taunt at this point of time.

"shut up!!!!" everyone shout at y/n including me.

She sulked but turned to me. And I felt intimadated. "you shut up. I still have to get back on you for slapping me in the car yesterday" she said and immediately the event flashed into me.

Oh shit.

"oh I remember that" taehyung said with a smirk.

"wait, slap!?" yoongi hyung exclaimed.

"you Freakin' slapped her!?" jin hyung asked being protective.

What was I even thinking when I slapped her. I had internally slapped myself twice by now.

"yes, he did" she said while glaring.

"this bitch is so done. I don't care whatever tan leader he is." jennie said rolling her sleave only to get held by irene.

"that feels like deja vu." said taehyung scratching her chin.

"no, jennie you won't hit him. Because i will" said irene and pushed jennie.

I seriously though I was saved.

She was about to punch me when Rose held her wrist.

"calm down irene... Rosie will do it" Rose says and turned to me.

why is it getting only worse.

"wait a dam fuckin minute stop being chaotic." jisoo said in quite voice. I was ready to be quite but other weren't.

"I don't even care what happens here until y/n is safe" mumbled the guy with Irene.

Like bro I am dying here and you are watching your own show.

"okay SHUT UP RIGHT NOW" Y/n shouts and everyone looks at her.

We were in such position... That if someone makes a painting of the scene it will look like something from the French revolution.

Y/n pointed towards the glass and everyone turned their head to that direction.

" he is waking up. We have to spew truth as much as we can. Lisa and namjoon are dangerous. I need my weapon to win" she said and everyone backed of but not so in polite way.

Y/n walks out of there fixing her shirt.

Everyone makes way for her when she slammed the door and everyone flinches.

"what weapon?" I ask.

"information.... Y/n just needs that" said jennie but I could see everyone's glare.

I sigh. "I'm sorry huh... I'll make it up to her don't worry. She has already forgiven me." I said while jisoo, rose, jenie and jin laugh historically.

"dont ever make the mistake that  she has forgiven you..." said jin.

"the revenge will come in a way you never expected and a time when you think everything is fine" jennie added.

"but because it's you" jisoo said and I was filled with hope.

"she may be lineant" said jisoo.

"or not" rose had to add. She just added and looked at the front.

Where we all looked too. Shaking the tension off.

A staff placed a chair in front of the man who was smirking looking at y/n.

She elegantly sat there with crossed legs and crossed arms and that winner smirk on her face that never fades.

Is that smirk what keeps her The queen.

Rose increased the volume of the room noise so everything is audible in our glass room.

The heavy breathes of Lee Chung ho was audible. He was hunged up on a chair sitting on it. His head hung low.

His arm and legs all wrapped in leather belts type straps.

Y/n softly smiled at him. Everything was silent. No one spoke while we anticipated what was yet to come.

"how do feel sitting here.... Dad?"she ask.

Not just Chung ho was shocked but everyone was. We never expected her to actually one day call her dad.

The smirk on Chung ho's face evolved to a shocked look.

Is this is what we call.

KILL WITH KINDNESS.

....................................................

IM SORRY THE CHAPTER WAS COMPLETE CHAOS.

I MEAN JUST CHAOTIC IN WHOLE FROM THEIR ARGUMENTS BUT WE HAD TO CLEAR THE SHIT RIGHT.