26. Nuisance

Y/n pov..

Walking inside the head office. Located just below the L.U.N.A
Shelter home.

5 floors of basements spread across 1200 sq feet.

There was no place more secure than this. Below a quite peaceful shelter home with farms laid the headquarters of the deadliest human weapons.

Everyone was in formals except me who was still in those bloody clothes from yesterday.

I walked through the hallway along with jennie, jisoo and Rose following me.

The staffs bowed as we entered. I could already see the area where the new requirets were being trained through the glass walls.

The kids who come here choose which field they want to go. Will it be legal department, combat department, medical department, cyber department or if they even want to work here but mostly chose to serve Luna be it as an active member or a dead one.

"what about both of the gangs." I ask.
"everything is ready if a gang war breaks out" jennie said and I just nod.

We walked towards the enormous door on the end of the hallway the guards opened it and I passed them a smile acknowledging their hardwork and got in.

The people seeing around the round conference table got up bowing lightly. While I walked and sat on the seat where I used to see my mom sit.

Where I sit now. I smiled to myself as the memories flood in.

The girls sat on the seats closer to me.

And then I looked at them. Signalling to start. "first I need someone to urgently look into a woman name chou tzuyu. She is from the bulletproof gang."

" yes ma'am" one of the guy says and gets on his laptop immediately.

"cut every single way of communication between us and jin oppa." I said and they all looked at me.

"he knows about L.U.N.A now. We cannot trust him now." I said and they all gasped as many of them got to their laptop.

"ma'am, we have already ceased control over their Funds and political connection. We have complete control over them." one of the female employee and says and sits down.

"their foreign suppliers of arms and ammunition are all listed and tracked." another one of them spoke.

"unless they have some ultra discreet chamber of bones.... We have complete map of their system" another of the employee spoke.

"but for bangtan we still can't get as much as of information we got of lee's. Since their cyber sector is too strong and compatible it's really difficult." the cyber head spoke.

"anyway goodjob... I know there cyber sector is quite strong its handled by min yoongi. One of the best hacker in the world. I can understand. Just keep trying... Don't feel dissappointed and unmotivated it's okay. He is quite experienced in it" I said consoling the team.

"so lemme tell you this. We are going to be underground but need to surge the gang's movement. Minimise loss of both life and property and the priority is to make sure they do not get their hands on the legacy no matter what." I said and all of them nod in agreement.

"also.... Pls adhere to the safety of both lalisa monaban and Kim namjoon as well as yoongi, jimin, jin, taehyung . Also...." I didn't complete but they knew what I had to say. From the last few years of my control I have been repeating the same thing.

"keep jungkook safe...."

Saying this I got up and left the room. I walked through the same hall. I motioned my hand indicating to not follow me.