43. Beautiful Things.

Y/n walked in the front still pissed off from the others. She couldn't even afford to divert her focus on someone else.

It wasn't mentioned but she knew she has already entered Lisa's trap. Long ago.... Even before they entered the forest... She knew she was already in Lisa's trap the moment she decided to go against her.

This is what she wants a one on one fight.... Y/n very well knew Lisa never liked jungkook... It was an obsession an obsession which built because y/n liked him.

She was someone who was determined to ruin y/n... It was more than just an ancestral enmity it was a fight for pride now.

Y/n never wanted a war... She will be the last one to suggest for a war... She had pledged to pick the gun only to save a life.

NEVER to attack.

Walking through the jungle her heart rate had increased... She kept her calm since many people's hope was on her. People got courage from her bravery and confidence...

Jungkook closely followed her very well knowing y/n wasn't angry she was frustrated... She was scared and because she never learned to trust someone.... She doesn't share her fears too.

He takes out a small shiny black box from his pocket and jogs to y/n... Opening the box by flicking the lid he pulls out the earplugs from the phone and puts it in her left ear... She finches and looks at him. He smiles back and puts the second one on the other ear.

Covering her ear with his hands and securing them.

"what-" she was cut off when he spoke.

"getting angry is one thing.... But loud noises are one thing... You yeeted yours when you slapped Rosie.... Stop punishing yourself.... And wear them... C he said combing her open hair.

Takes out his hand band and ties her hair in a high pony. And fixes them.

"you are our ace.... And the ace should be in the best condition..." he said abd cupped her face kissing her forehead...

She just looked at him.

Meanwhile the people who has stopped behind... Looked at them with disbelief and yet a smile.

"was is all that took to calm her down!?" taehyung exclaims.

"looks like so." jin mumbles...

"is she always like this." yoongi asks being curious....

"nahhh.... When she is kind she is  like an angel and when she gets angry and determined.... She is the freaking Satan." mumbles jisoo and everyone nods.

"Dr.y/n is a fairy while luna is a maleficent herselfc kyungsoo said nodding herself.

" if this is all it took to calm her down i could have done that long ago." says mark with a sigh.

" you dumbhead" curses jennie.

"dumbbitch" taehyung follows behind.

"Mark there is something wrong with you" mumbles Irene.

"what?" Mark questions and everyone sighs.

"i regret not killing him when we were kids" says jisoo as she sits on a rock and jin passes her a bottle which she looks at and takes it being taken back by the sudden offer.

"this worked because it was jeon jungkook who was doing it... So it wouldnt work even if Brad Pitt himself comes and does it... This magic only works when it's jungkook" jimin explained with patience and sighs at the end.

Yoongi slaps the back of his head. "who made this kid a security chief" he says making a disgusted face and sits on another rock.

Snatching irene's bottle as she looks at him in disbelief.

" what the-" she exclaims and he drinks water from the bottle and had a hint of smirk on him.

Rose silently chuckles seeing her cousin getting bullied by yoongi.

"do you want some?" she turned around to see jimin offering her a chocolate.

She looks on her side to see taehyung and jennie eating something too.

She looks back at him and take a small piece.

"thank you" she says with a soft smile.

"no issuesc he mumbles and takes a bite of the bar too.

" are you okay?" he asks.

" for what? " she looks confused.

" I mean you just got slapped by your boss." as he said she chuckles.

" it's okay she is kore of a older sister tho is younger..." she says with a smile.

"the mother of the pack?" he asks with a chuckle.

"naahh the mother is always jisoo she is the father of the pack..... Always strict but soft as well." she replies back.

"well for us it's jin hyung." he mumbles.

"yeah i know." she replies back.

"how long have you known y/n." jimin asks

"her... Well i, jisoo unnie and jennie unnie even mark as well were abandoned kids... We wernt orphans we were abandoned... And y/N's mom took us in. We all know each other since we were kids" she said and jimin looks at her with pity.

"I am sorry" he mumbles.

"what are you sorry for....my life became beautiful after I came to luna..." she said.

"dangerous too." he mumbles.

"well y/n always says this every beautiful thing is beautiful and if it isn't its not beautiful enough"

" beautiful enough"

Both of them spoke at the same time and chuckle as everyone looks at them.

"how do you know!?" Rose asks.

"jungkook used to say this... He said once a pretty girl said this... I think the pretty girl was y/n after all" he said and she chuckles.

"really... Even jungkook says this." jennie exclaims..

"lmao who knew this couple has been boring people with the same shit" taehyung says and everyone chuckles..

But their eyes fall on the angry y/n.

They shut up and then a chukke errupts...

Only to see ymn laughing.... Everyone say her in suprise and started laughing as well.

It was a mood lifter.

..................

It was just a filler chapter. To have some sweet stuffs