49. Partnership.

"hi mom." I wish my mom, my love....

I bought a costly plot for her so she can have a little garden area around her so I could plant lilies for her.

It wasn't the season so they haven't bloomed yet. Beside her laid Mr. Jeon.

Keeping the bottle of wine and pouring them in two glassed I sit on the grass putting my heels aside.

I sat there crossimg my legs. Serving each glass in front of them I took the bottle in my hand.

"isn't it pretty how world has become since few days.... Well its kind of boring now..... I used to have so much work because of my dad but now everyone does something or the other in my behalf.

They don't need me personally anymore. Its not fun leading so many things... It was working it on your own that made everything fun." she says talking with a smile.

" everyone is fine and okay. I haven't fought for almost three months now. There is no fight only."she said bit dissappointed.

" I am just doing back to back surgeries... I am thinking of resigning and concentrating on luna and noireluna... Ik treating lives is a good thing but honestly speaking I have lost interest" she says but apologetically.

"I don't know what I am afraid of... But I think it has been long, I should say yes to jungkook. He must be loosing patience. What if he gives up. Right" she trailed out but immediately got a response

A shadow towered over her. She turned her face to look up.

It was jungkook in a black court.

"I would never lose patience with you. Give up? No lady not after dedicating my childhood and youth to you. You are my juillet after all" he days smiling and kneels down to her.

She looks up in his eyes.

He takes. Velvet box out of his pocket.

"I wanted to make you my girlfriend first but do hell with that.. You date cause you aren't sure about marriage and a forever life. But I am pretty sure you are the one. Its not everyday you jump in a water tank for someone." he says with a flirty smile.

Y/n chuckles.

" so ms.lee y/n will you sign up a partnership with me...? " he asks and she looks at him.

" hmmm" she hums in confusion.

"will you be my life patner. Will you be my wife. Will you love me with your whole heart will you marry me...?" he asks her.

And she cries out, he suddenly panics but then y/n inches ahead and hugs him.

"I am so sorry..... I punished you for so long" she manages to speak.

He pats her back while chuckling. "no it was my fault, raising my hand on you was unexpectable." he says and y/n just clutches onto him. "good you know that was unexpectable." she says and he chuckles.

Never in this world would he  forget how important she is to him and she of course would never let him forget how much of a bitch he was.

"by the way will you marry ne or not...?" he asks.

"will you stop if I say no....?" she asks

"no, not a chance." he says.

She chuckles. "then a big yes... I guess your group chat needs to know your plan didn't actually fail" she says when he pulls out of the hug.

Looking at her with wide eyes "you knew..?" he asks.

"who was the traitor...? Jennie..?" he asks.