28. Got Gready.

Namjoon pov...

I was being taken in the car still asked to keep the posture as a important member of the gang. Pretending to be fine just so no one knows I got beaten up by Mr. Lee.

Lisa looked worried. I gave her a reassuring smile. But I knew she knows.

She despised y/n even more now. Y/n never came and so we are being treated this way.

We were going to the bangtan tower since Mr.lee decided to kill their leader once and for all and bring y/n back. After hearing about her kidnapping.

Which spread like wildfire in the underworld.

The last updates was her being dragged to their home. After that we heard nothing.

At this point I was just worried about y/n. What if jungkook harms her. While Lisa couldn't care less.

Y/n pov...

We sat in the big lounge like area of the budding. It was separated from the tower. They escorted me to this area which was a bit far away from the building. I guess they were scared I will explode their building or something. It had a large glass wall with the ocean view. And the cliff like area.

Just beautiful. A bit scary yet beautiful. I stood just beside the glass wall admiring the ocean with my hands in my coat pocket waiting for jungkook to come whe the staff their looked weirdly at me.

Being confused and scared. Both at once. They didn't even dare to make a single sound just stood there like statues.

I chuckled secretly after noticing it.

I heard a sound indicating the opening of the door.

I turned to see jungkook entering the lounge. He motioned the staff to get out and they immediately did and 4 other guys enter after him.

Yoongi had his hands in pocket entering with death glares. Jin had a semi worried and confused face.

TAEHYUNG just lowkey smirked and entered while jimin did the same.

Jungkook looked pissed yet happy. I smiled a bit looking at them.

I could have been one of them.
If only I didn't have any duty.

Jennie pov...

"everyone ready... Stay in standby and backup for madam luna." everyone shouted in affirmation as I said.

We were hiding in the forest near the bantam office. We had to get even deeper in the forest at they changed miss's location.

We were near the cliff. She was sitting in the lounge like area just near their office.

Joined by internal walking tube.

It was around 70 of us. But without miss's permission no one can enter. It the rule one of luna.

To listen to y/n.

"location traced. Lee will reach there in 15 mins." rose spoke in the ear Comme and I looked at jisoo who was not far away.

She nodded confirming everyone is in position.

From the glass wall we could see y/n being the lady she is.

Y/n pov...

I sat infront of the 5 men.

They all stared at me.

"what was the reason of your coming" yoongi asks first breaking the silence.

"weren't you looking for me." I said with a sly smile.