34. Fate

Y/n lied on the floor, her over coat lying on the floor in the corner of the room.she in a spaghetti strap shirt with just her shorts.

And belt marks everywhere. Completely drenched in water by now and the man beating her just had his pants wet on the lower edge because of the water.

Her eyes were closing slowly. "now tell me who are you?" he asks.

She still looked at his eyes "I'm still Dr. choi y/n.... Daughter of choi saeni and the chairwoman of luna." she said without flinching.

He groaned in frustration. "why the fuck are you so stubborn. Can't you understand you are Lee y/n a property of the Lee's" he said.

"No, I will never be a part of cowards. Who have to sneak in and attack to win. Bloody cowards" she said it on his face. Only to get a slap across her face.

Her hair sprayed all over her face. He took out a knife...

She yeet her hairs and looked at knife. "dont worry I was ready to die today." she said.

"who said I am killing you?" he said with a smirk and she knew what is going to happen.

She closed her eyes still not able to do anything being tied both hands above her on the tap. She was helpless.

He brought the knife closer to her and cut her strap...

Laughing like maniac and for the very first time. A tear escaped
y/N's eyes.

While jungkook

Jungkook walked at the front as the men from luna and bangtan followed. By now they were no more screams which built anxiety amongst everyone.

Jenny and jisoo where ready with guns and vengeance to take away the lives of anyone present there. Rose controlled the drones to check the insides and yoongi sat next to her in the helicopter.

When rose and yoongi saw the first sight.. Men lying everywhere and only Lee Chung ho smocking.

They look at each other and rose smirk, she picked her walkie talkie.

"guys..." as she said everyome looked towards the helicopter.

"what is it?" jungkook asked.

"by the style of killing where people are disfunctional but not dead... Y/n has already knocked out everyone. It's just choi chung ho there and even sng lewwi is dead.

Sang lewei is dead... That means y/n didnt kill him. She doesn't kill people she just makes them bedridden. If it's not her then it was chun ho who did qnd by the seems how he is out and no one else is there. That means y/n is being locked and beaten by someone else. That means there are 2 unarmed men with few of there men in there. There is a possibility of more of there men coming but I'll advice to March in! ." she said and jungkook smirked.

While yoongi looked at her impressed and clapped. She just smiled.

" I was clapping for y/n" he said and rose pulled a are-you-serious-face.

While yoongi chuckled a bit.

"this is why our men weren't dead when they attacked her they were just heavily injured" taehyung said with a smirk and jenny nodded.

"there is a reason she is the chairwoman of the most dangerous and biggest assassin organisation." jennie said.

While taehyung just nods her head.

" we need to March in...... Get ready " jisoo said and everyone in luna got ready.

" now surround the whole factory. We are going to give him the worst death" jisoo said and everyone in luna surrounded the area.

Jin looked at her and smiled.

Jungkook took a deep breathe and walked in the factory followed by the others. As they entered all they saw is dead bodies everywhere and just few men. Who started attacking and there was a shootout.

Few more men rushed in from the top floor and this was unexpected.

Jungkook entered and saw Lee Chung ho suprised looking for weapon and jungkook fired his bullet around him so he doesn't do anything and walked closer to him grabbing his collar.

"where is y/n!?" he shout and ask him.

He chuckled. "she must have been already marked by now" as he said jungkook lost it and smacked the gun on his face making it bleed. he fell down and luna' s people surround him pointing their gun as well bangtan's men did so.

Jungkook rushed in towards the jail type room he killed a man days ago and when he entered. The sight he saw was unbearable.

His girl lying on the floor in a look he never wanted her to go through.

He immediately shot the man who did this not once or twice but completely 6 times until he was out of bullets.

He fell down immediately. The loud gun shots alerted everyone and everyone paused in their place.

Jungkook ran and untied her hands which immediately fell on her.

She cupped his cheeks. And smiled feverishly...

"I'm sorry I'm late-

They both said at the same time and jungkook looked puzzled while y/n chuckled a bit.

"I'm sorry I'm late to confess but I love you" saying this she pressed her lips on him trying to imitate a kiss since she had no strength left but before jungkook could reply she passed out in his arms.

Her body was cold due for being in water for so long.

He shook her but immediately put his overcoat over her and lifted her in his hands. His white shirt was already wet by now. From the contact of y/N's wet body.

He came out of the room and everyone lowered their head seeing their mistress y/n half naked.

While bangtan turned around to not make y/n uncomfortable.

Jisoo followed while taehyung and jimin walked towards the man Lee Chung ho to give him a slow death.

Few of the men escaped and few lied dead there.

Even jin followed jungkook while jenny ran to take care of Lee Chung ho.

Jungkook walked out and yoongi and rose saw him... They immediately rushed to them and helping to get her on boards. As soon as the 6 of them sat while y/n on jungkook's lap and head on his shoulder with his coat over her.

The pilot immediately started the helicopter. since it was a barren area it was extremely easy to take off.

Jungkook looked at y/n and caressed y/N's cold cheeks with his thumbs.

While the other looked at them with their fate of love.

They can't Runaway neither can they peacefully love.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Oh mai gawd butter is so freaking hawt.

I mean look at it.