33. Screams And Tears.

Jungkook pov...

The environment was too intense too handle hence I sat in my office room alone trying to cry if I could, but I forgot how to cry... Or I was just out of tears.

I was looking at her half of our pendant. It has gotten a bit old as mine has gone too.

when the door flung open. My gazes immediately land on yoongi hyung and the girl called rose.

"we tracked her.." yoongi hyung said panting.

"excuse me, I tracked her..." the woman rose said adding to him.

"well you just tracked her watch I did the rest of the tracking. Its because you knew she wears a watch with a tracker." yoongi hyung says in his defense.

"where is she!?" I ask them.

He smirks. " guess what... Taehyung's idea was right. They are in the abandoned factory of Lee. Taehyung Is almost there and we are going to use the chopper." yoongi hyung says.

"teams have been dispatched from luna head office. And I am pretty sure Ms.y/n is perfectly fine right now unless they decide to stoop low and do something despicable." rose says.

"like?" I ask.

"she is amazing at combat but she has sonophobia hence she wears ear comms. To connect to us. We can connect to her if we are in the 30 metres radius around her and that mutes the sound so she wouldn't be able to snese anyone coming at her. It will All be her guts and intuition.

So If they attack her from back.... "

"y/n... " I mumble and rushed out of there. Clenching onto the pendant and putting it in my coat pocket.

Before leaving I took my golden revolver from my drawer.

"I'll not freaking leave anyone you dares to touch her." I mumble and walk to the roof.

Y/n pov...

The sound of running water wokee me up. The sound was muffled due to ear comme I had on. They are too small to be recognised so they must have not paid attention to it.

I flutter open my eyes and the throbbing pain kicked in. I found my hands being locked. I then found out I am on the floor of a room and a shower is running. Making me sit on a wet floor. Infact I was directly under the shower but the shower being old the water sprawled elsewhere and not directly on me and finally my hands are tied to a chain.

I looked around and found out its one of the rustic room of the factory.

Gosh this factory has seen a lot. I struggled to get out until I heard a voice.

"so you woke up" it was an unfamiliar voice. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar face.

"who the fuck are you!?" I ask in whisper yell.

"so you don't even remember me now." he said making me cringe.

I am just so tired of people asking me why I don't remember them. I sigh and respond.

"you probably weren't important enough" I said to him.

And a bang.

He swung his hand and slapped me. It got me dizzy for a minute due to the constant hit by water and then the slap.

"you used to follow me around." he said.

And it didn't take me long enough to realise who it was. I chuckle under the breathe.

"sang cha wi." I called him and he nodded laughing like a maniac.

"my baby remembers me." he said acting like a complete maniac.

I just nod looking at him in disbelief.

When another figure entered the view. Yup... It was my god damn dad.

"she is all yours. I don't care its your father or you. Bring back her to the gang. Give a heir and the gang is all yours after me too" he said and cha wi laughed looking at me.

I looked back to see a dead figure lying on the ground of sang liwei. He was bleeding and no one cares.

"bitch I would have became your mother..." I said scoffing.

"but you didn't right. Oh well you shouldn't deny ur destiny. We are meant to be." he said and I couldn't cringe much more than this.

"show her the place she has. She has crossed her limits and has forgotten after being influenced by her mother. She has forgotten woman suit best in the kitchen." my father said.

"and that's where the knives are kept..." I said to him this time looking at his eyes and he looked at me with gritted teeth.

"you still have that petty guts of yours." he said and just raised my eyebrow indicating that's what I am.

"Mark her yours all over in every way without opening her chains" he said throwing a leather belt onto him." and left the room.

While sang cha wi smirked at me. he slightly picked the belt and wrapped it around his hand.

And pulled up to hit me.

Author pov...

The belt hit her loud....her screams echoed through the walls of the factories.

Her father was unbothered. Lighting his cigar.

While the loud screams reached the people who reached the factories just yet. Guns in their hand lead by Kim taehyung who was horrified by the screams.

The first scream made them flinch but as the kept hearing it tears streamed out of their eyes.

Everyone looked at each other. The people who belonged to luna and even those of bangtan all had tears in their eyes as the heard those screams.

Screams got louder and the fact that the person didn't even beg to be spared.

They made themselves strong as ever to move ahead.

Soon a helicopter and other cars entered.

Jungkook ran out of the helicopter. Towards the people who were getting in. Taking out his loaded golden gun he marched and the others did as well.

Everyone pulled themselves together to save y/n.

Jungkook grit his teeth in anger and he was ready to kill the person who did this anytime.

****************************
Proceeding ahead for some action and romance.