15. Princess Is Asleep....

Taehyung pov...

"first the lights were off. So we couldnt see anything" I nod as one of the men speak.

"and?" I ask.

"the person was so well aware of our techniques and movements. He blocked every single moves of ours and we were on the floor before we know" the man says while I think over it.

"our techniques are everything that Mr. Jeon made. It dates back to then. Who can know what we do." I speak out loud.

"yeah.... Even I was thinking the same" jin hyung replied.

We discussed about it with them when my phone rang. I saw the ID and it was jungkook.

I picked the call.

"the princess is asleep." he said.

I understood at once. "yeah i am coming" I replied and cut the phone putting back in my pocket.

"I'll be going" jin hyung nods as I said.

I walked out of there. I could feel jin hyung turn and look at me before I leave.

I walk out of the room. Where I saw jennie walking with a tray in her hand. She walks near me and stops.

"are you leaving?" she asks and I nod and she shook her head as well.

"when is the next time you will come?" she ask.

I smirk and reply "didn't you say you don't like seeing patients return?".

She smiles at me "I don't like patient returning but I love it when friends return." she says.

I chuckle "am I your friend?"

"if you don't want to be its fine. I'll go" she says, walking away when I held her.

" friends is it. Lets be." I said and she smiles. Fixing my collar a bit. I was flustered with her movements. But she left that soon enough.

I let go of her hands and walk away from there.

Author pov....

While jennie was seeing him walk away....

"woah. What am I seeing. Am I hallucinating" Jisoo said and walked near her.

Jennie looked at Jisoo and smirks while Jisoo walks closer eating the same candy beans y/n aet and supporting her arm on jennie's shoulder, looking at the same direction where she was looking.

"kim taehyung?" Jisoo mumbles while jennie looks at taehyung rushing out of there alone.

Jisoo scrunched her face and speaks "I kinda don't like these boys" she said.

"woah. The great Jisoo doesn't like these men who appearently are God like looking" jennie asked.

"Well. Apart from looks they aren't bad news they are worst news" Jisoo replies.

"dont you like bad boys." jennie ask.

"I love bad boys but they aren't bad they are straight up dangerous." Jisoo replied

Jennie chuckled " every beautiful thing is -" Jennie was about to complete when Jisoo speaks instead.

"- is dangerous and every pretty act has consequences" she said rolling her eyes.

Jennie looks at her. "y/n has repeated this million times now. Stop it I am roasted hearing this. I know. So don't repeat." she said annoyed while Jennie chuckles.

Jennie looks at him walk away with a dark emotion while Jisoo smirks feeding a piece of candy in jennie's mouth which she takes.

TAEHYUNG POV....

I immediately get out of my car and walk in her house. As I walk in I try to locate them. Only to see y/n lying on the table heads down and opposite to her jungkook sitting with his head down looking at her caressing her cheeks and fidelling with her hairs.

I smile at the sight. I lean their with the support of the door sil and tap on it a bit.

Jungkook pov...

I was looking over at y/n. She knew there was something in the juice. She smiled to me before she drank it.

As she lied there I couldn't help but touch her soft skin. I was looking at her when I lost the track of time and didn't realise taehyung standing behind.

Until he tapped on the door calling for my attention. He was smirking there.

I got up and looked at him. While my my right hand on her cheeks.

"there is a thing for her in the heart right?" he asked. I turned and looked at her. "is it?" I ask back.

"don't ask me. You should know. You are the smartest of us all." he ask and comes closer.

I was caressing her cheeks. "it's her curse or our blessing. That she became the path to luna, the key to the survival of the gangs, the person who was given my dad and her mom's legacy and the only way to find hoseok hyung." I said and he just sighs.

"this innocent soul just got stuck in this mess for nothing." Taehyung says.

We look at her before I get up and walk to her. Pulling her, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. I place my hands on her hips for support while her head lies behind my back. I walk out of the house and carry her to our car which taehyung brought. We check and make sure no one is there.

I slam her on the back seat. She bounces a bit as I do and then lay their. I sit next to her to make sure she doesn't try something funny.

And Taehyung sits on the driver's seat. He starts the car and we drove off. Y/n lied their crumbled up. But still looked gorgeous as ever.

Mark pov...

"WHY ISN'T SHE PICKING UP HER CALLS....." grand pa shouts at me and I just listen.

"I don't know abeoji she isn't picking my calls either. " I politely replied to her.

"Should I come over!?" he ask impatientely.

"NO!!!" I immediately reply "people can't know you both have connections Or else there will be a world war and moreover wherever she is. She will always be safe."

"STOP MAKING MY HONEY CHIP DO EVERYTHING ON HER OWN." he shouted and I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

As I walk to her apartment. I came all the way here since abeoji can't even call anyone except me.

"abeoji....... She is in a surgery........ She will call you when she is free" I lied to him.

"oh then okay" he even bought it. Ofc. About y/n he understands everything.

My jaw drop to find y/n's house open with her phone on the table.

Her. House. Is. Never. Open.

I immediately went closer to her phone and opened it since I also know the password.

My stress and tension releases when I read the note that was left.

"I started Panicking for no apparent reason lol" I spoke to myself and kept the phone back.

"but then I have to get to work..... I should bring her back. Before luna kills bangtan luna can do anything........... When its a gang involved. We need to do this before luna appears.

"they thought they won the game but they forgot the game ends when she wins."

~~ complicated me........

******************************
Well is it good.

I'm a bit insecure about it.