Chased By Him

The story of Anton Romano and Samantha Clinton!

Checkout on my profile.

"Ahh, I hate this smell." I rebuked as he offered me to go shopping with him without bathing.

"Which smell, love?" 

"T-This smell..." He raised his eyebrow. 

"S-Smell of l-love mak-making?" 

 "Ah that, you better get used to it then."

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

She was a perfect combination of sweet, sour, bitter and salt whereas he contained only one flavor and that was bitterness. She loved two things mostly in her life. First was her career and second was her sleep. 

But what would happen when tables would be turned and she would be kidnapped by her own family?

What can she even do in the case when she is being forced by her own family to marry some stranger? 

Samantha Clinton ran away six years ago on the day of her marriage only to awake the hidden beast in someone. 

And that someone was none another than Anton Romano. The one she had just slapped a few days ago. But she didn't know that he is the one chasing behind her to teach a lesson and show her that he is not someone but the King of Italy. 

No one can ditch him the way she did.

He has only one motive which is still unknown to her. To make her pay the price of the humiliation, he had to suffer just because of her runaway.

Do read the description and Prologue!

I'm hundred and ten percent sure , you will love this!