Chapter 47 [The handcuffs]

Vote and comment, please!

Mature content ahead!

"Where are we, Theo?" Keith murmured while glancing at the house in which I was living for last two months. Unknowingly, my hands tightened around my phone in anticipation of what was to come.

Theodore kept quiet and glanced at his brother dryly, throwing a 'you will know' look at him. I wetted my lips as they seemed to dry off every next minute. For all I knew right now was that his family was here.

I mean, if they were family. 

Our driver parked the car inside as other cars following us for safety went in the direction of basement parking. 

"Now we are Bradford along with Snyder, Kie." Theodore spoke out of nowhere, still in his magestic thoughts which were very unknown to everybody. 

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Keith murmured, in confusion while his eyebrows furrowed.

"After three years of that accident, Bradfords adopted us and I agreed because they did so much for us already." Mr. Bradford answered, calmly with a blank face.

A flash of understanding crossed Keith's face as his creased forehead straightened.  Well, now the sibling also went in the world of his sweet thoughts. But I could easily read his doubts since they were easily transparent from his expressions.

"I would like to go cemetery after I get on my legs. Would you accompany me, big brother?" Keith mumbled quietly, glancing at his brother hopefully. I still remember how Keith used to praise his brother many a times. Theodore was his idle person, who used to achieve first position in everything. 

Theodore's jaw clenched while his eyes hardened indefinitely. I gulped thinking what caused his mood swings to arrive again. I was afraid for Keith whot thought that his brother was the same sweet brother he used to be once. He did not have an inkling of how much his brother had changed over past eight years.

What if Theodore ends up shouting at his own brother? 

No, he won't. He loves him!

"I won't. Until I fill the murderer of our parents. I want to kill him painfully first, then only I would show my face to mom and dad." Theodore bit out bitterly, while his lips twisted in anger.

Keith opened his mouth but shut it back, nodding his head.

"Does that mean you never went there in last eight years?" Keith asked, frowning. Mr. Bradford nodded quietly with his eyes still on the glass of car. 

The car halted, putting a stop to the conversation. The guard hastily opened both the doors of car while greeting Theodore respectfully. Theodore turned to Keith while his driver brought the wheel chair from back.

"C'mon I will carry you to your chair." Theodore said as he motioned Keith to come forward with his gaze. Keith gasped while looking at him horrified. 

"Theo! I'm a grown up now for god's sake. I can walk on my own." He defended while his cheeks grew red. I bit my lip to stop them from curling upwards. Theodore raised his eyebrow challengingly, glaring at him mockingly.

"I see," He shook his head, "I'm still your big brother so don't throw tantrums. I will carry you till there because I'm sure you are not in the condition to walk till your chair even."

"Theo, I can walk. I promise you, just gimme a chance!" He whined, looking at the guards surrounding us in embarrassment. 

"Indeed. Step out then," He spoke, giving him all his attention. Keith looked more troubled and embarrassed. I knew him enough to know what was going in his mind. He must be thinking that he has to do it any cost.