Chapter 40 [Lizard, pig]

Vote and comment, please! 

A:N/ I want a ship name for Theodore and Caitlyn. So, tell me your ideas?

 "How many days?" I questioned as I looked into my watch. I sighed as I was getting irritated because he was looking into his laptop since last two hours and here I was getting bored in his aeroplane, without my laptop.

  "Be more clear, wife." He stated mockingly while still typing on his laptop, which I was planning on stealing soon but the catch was, from in front of his eyes. Yes, I really was getting irritated with this little shit.

First, he denied me to bring mine along with me and here, he was busy since the time we boarded plane. I scoffed in disbelief and plopped on the seat beside him.

  "How many days are we going to stay there?" I quipped slyly while rolling my eyes.

  "Ten,"

My eyes widened in disbelief as my mouth fell open like a cat who caught a fish in night. The ten day visit and why?

  "You got to be kidding me!," I rasped furiously, "I run my own business and I can't slack and that too for ten days. One third of a fucking month. Just.. Just shorten this trip."

  "No,"

Has he gone nuts? Every fucking time I try to be normal with him but he keeps on popping a bomb every fucking minute in my life, thinking I'll be okay with it. But I do have my limits and I can't act like it is fucking okay!

  "Why do you keep on doing this? I'm already tired of this," I queried while sighing tiredly and looking away with a distant look.

Jesus knows what the heck is wrong with me but I really felt like hitting my head and crying out loudly. I mean, back at his home, he called me a liar and that too about something as serious as rape. He didn't even think about it once but then also, I came along with him, putting my self respect and damn ego aside.

But he could not expect for me to be always like that! I'm a human for a reason and not a living god.

Like others, I do have a heart, which makes me feel pain more than happiness. Hell, it was my heart only who made the decision to come along with him. Therfore, in a very professional way, do remind me next time to not to listen to this mean heart.

  "I don't quite understand your words, wife. Elaborate."  His frosty and indifferent reply made my blood boil and I decided to keep it that way until I get out of this arrangement. Act cool outside and burn inside, seemed like a great idea to me.

  "Nothing, honey. Why are we going there? Atleast tell me this." I smiled sweetly and asked in a false sugary voice which I was quite sure he had taken notice of but didn't comment.

  "Anton is getting married tomorrow."

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets at his reply. The fucking ice cold, lethal, Anton Romano was getting married? How did he even manage to get a fucking bride for himself? Who would marry him in her sane mind? God, nobody, I think.

But I got the answer to my questions next second.

How did this Bradford got your hold? By blackmailing! So, why are you even shocked? Romano would have done the same only.

Fucking insane friends.

  "He is blackmailing someone to marry him like you, right?" I bit out, a bit frostly, sending him one of my lethal and challenging glare.

He seemed taken aback by my question or more like statement but he focused back on his work again after giving me an unamused look.

  "Cut your tongue, firefly. You might not want me to blackmail you again." He snapped while sending one of his hard glare my way.