Chapter 37 [Handsome man]

"Getting drunk is what is written in my fate. I mean, look at me Richard. My mother ditched me and went along with that Bradford.  Why would she do that?" I screeched as my voice slurred.

After the so called party was over, I had driven away to a bar in which luckily Richard was also there, drinking his guts out. Just like me. We both should have been siblings or better twins. Because both of ours luck is shit and we have the same problem, Black Panther

"I know, your mother betrayed her sweet daughter and with Bra—Mr. Bradford. But there is nothing wrong in that. What badly wrong is what is happening to me! Mr. Bradford is literally blackmailing me to marry. I—I just hate him so much."

I snorted angrily as he justified my problem and flicked it away with a wave of his hand in air and presented his problem which his mind thought, was way more important than mine one.

"You know what? Mr. Bradford did the right thing with you. A heartless person like you should be given this treatment only. You behave as if you are a puppy of my fucking husband. And I won't be surprised even you would be. Wait–the fuck—are you gay? Is that why you don't want to marry a girl?" 

His eyes widened as his face grew more red. Earlier it was red due to anger and helplessness but now I'm not too sure about it. He groaned and slammed his head on his head, glaring at me. 

Does that mean?

He did not deny.

My eyes twinkled with happiness as my mind geared in different directions, trying all the possibilities. My face broke into a grin. I jumped off from my seat and clutched his hand hopefully, 

"You know Richard? I have had always wanted a gay friend. I will make you my friend if you help me out. I know you like Mr. Bradford and I can help you to get settled with him. Just your one word and I w—" I flinched and left his hand as he ended up marinating at me,

"Shut up! Just keep quiet. Are you even in your senses? Because, I'm sure as hell that I'm not after drinking four bottles of vodka. But get one thing straight that I Am Straight. I am not a gay. And even if I would've been a gay, I would have definitely not liked Mr. Bradford. Mind it, never ever would I think of Mr. Bradford like that. He is just too heartless. Heck, I can't believe till now that he is blackmailing me!" 

Poor, poor Richard.

"Thank god, he did the same with somebody else too. I'm happy now that atleast now you would be able to understand my pain." I muttered and realised a sigh gleefully before turning my gaze to Richard looking at me with his mouth open.

"You are just like him." He cried while again slamming his head on the bonnet of the counter. 

"Ah, shut up. Atleast, you have the choice to marry a person of your own choice but what happened with me? He made me marry him!"

"You are narrating as if my boss is cruel! Don't say such things about him!" He warned as he narrowed his eyes at him and glared at me.

"Y–You are soooo annoying. Go and suck his dick, you moron." I shouted as I too glared at him.

The world around me seemed to be dancing and flowing in the air, just like a bird. I felt light headed and more stress-free. In my not so sober condition also, I knew this was the effect of alcohol I had consumed the entire day. It was quite surprising that I was able to see only one Richard till now.

See, I'm a smart drunk, right?

"That's your work, not mine." Richard retorted as he smirked in my direction while gulping one more swig from his bottle.