Under the Bedsheets

The most awaited story of Drayton and Melissa would be out soon!

Here's the uh.. trailer!

"Be my slut or see yourself out of my house." He muttered, his eyes and face void of emotions. His shoulder taut and eyes tilted.

A cry for mercy escaped my mouth and I involuntarily fell onto his legs, clutching them tight. He jerked himself away instantly, making me fall backwards. I winced, standing up again. 

"You know, I would never do that. Ple-Please, I beg you, my love, please don't take my daughter away from me." I begged, crying restlessly. 

"If you want to stay close to my daughter, be my slut and secretary or the door is there. My decision won't change." He stepped away, opening the buttons of his shirt.

♤■■■♤ 

Drayton King and Melissa Richmond were happily in love or that is what Drayton used to think. He didn't know the web of lies created around him. He thought his wife loved him like he did but no, she was playing with him. 

Playing just to go to her lost lover. So, she left him without a goodbye note.

Now, that Drayton has found her back, he is hell bent on showing her her place. No longer a sweet boy, he has turned into an aggressive man. Cherry on the top, he gets to know that he has a daughter. 

Would he be wrong if he wants his runaway wife to feel the same pain he is feeling?