Completed & Sequel!

If you were waiting for the completion of book to read, then the book is completed! You may start reading.

Vote of thanks of to all my readers! With your love and support, I could complete this book earlier! Tryst me when I say I'm so lazy but with your constant reminders to update, I kept on writing and updating otherwise this year also this book would not have been completed! 

I really love you all!

But I know , many of you are disheartened that Theodore and Caitlyn parted their ways but as you already know there are more parts of the book, so, I proudly reveal to you that the second part of 'Never Let Go‐ Seduced' is already published.

You can read the blurb here. And if you further want to read about Theolyn, you can add the book to your library. Thank you for your support!

I'm not crying because.... we have so many books further together!

Questions:

If you have any questions, ask me here:-

Sequel:- 

Never Let Go— Seduced

Caitlyn was accustomed to a cold Theodore but what would happen when she would have to face a kinky, sarcastic and more possesive side of Theodore Snyder Bradford?!

Earlier Theodore chased her but now it is the turn of carefree, naughty and possessive Caitlyn to catch her alpha make back.

What would she do when she would have to face a dominant side of her husband in bed? Would she be able to control her past demons and move on?

The question is, would Theodore be able to find out what really happened with Caitlyn? Or would it remain a secret? Would Caitlyn be able to hide a truth which has the capability to shatter her Black Panther into pieces?

Let's see what future hold for them!

So how's the cover?

Ready for a *coughs* steamy book?

Trust me, second part is gonna be more interesting. I marked this book as mature because it contained mild sexual content.

Many readers want more of the romantic and sexual time of Theodore and Caitlyn, so that will be in Book 2. You will not be disappointed.Love you all♡♡♡