Chapter 25 [Room details]

"You know, I love you the most, Samantha. Thank you, Sam. You are the best." I squealed as I saw my best friend entering my office. I hugged her and showered her with kisses.

Well, I just talked to her in the morning and it's evening and she is here. So fast but I'm glad and happy. Now, I can relax for few days.

"I know, I'm loved by many. How are you, sugarbaby?" She smirked as she flipped her hairs and jumped on the couch in my office. Always over joyous. But isn't that what I love in her most? That is true but yeah I never told her that otherwise she would start embarrassing me in public places by her childish antics.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I sat beside her, in a well mannered way. Unlike her, who had her legs on table, her suitcase lying near the door and she almost lying on the small couch.

"It seems like I should start keeping a bed instead of couch here. It will be more comfortable for you, won't it?" I spoke, my tone dipped with sarcasm.

I raised my eyebrow as she made a face at me and poked her tongue out.

"Why are you so hell bent on neatness? First that woman, only mother by name and now you are doing the same." She mumbled, annoyed. She gazed out of the window as she turned her face away from me.

There was a heavy silence between us. I exhaled deeply as I could feel and see the effect my words left on her. I did not want to make her upset but I did, anyways. I inhaled silently.

"We can go to beach of your preference and choice." I whispered, quietly. I knew her more than anybody did. She was a strong woman. More strong than I can ever be. It is not easy to stand on the top in Hollywood with no God father. She did it all, on her own.

"I'm alright with it. I will be sleeping over at your place. I mean your parents. I am missing aunty. So, I should be taking my leave now." She said as she grinned. I always wondered, how could she mask her emotions that well? Hiding emotions is easy but masking them with other one is not. Maybe she is actress, that's why?

"It is too late, Sam. I am not letting you go alone. You don't agree to take security with you. That's why, you will be sleeping over with me. And also I want to sleep with you. I have so many things to talk to you. Let's go." I spoke as I stood up to take my belongings.

"Have you learnt ordering from your dearly husband? You never used to order earlier and now see, even a word doesn't come from your mouth without that ordering tone." She taunted as she smirked amusedly.

Fuck me. I don't want to hit her head with that of mine. I am already full of nerve cells. I don't want any more, otherwise, they will burst.

"I just told you, that's it. Think whatever you want to. And he is not my husband." I yelled, twisting my lips in frustration. I rolled my eyes as I thought about considering him as my husband. My foot.

She raised her eyebrow as her lips twitched upwards. I was not really ready to take any bullshit.

"Let's go, Mrs. Bradford." She laughed and stood up before I could straddle her and teach her a lesson. My god, my language has also changed. I have started using his words and tone. I should not be in his company so much.

"Don't tempt me to really call Jake and tell him that you are here." I smirked as I spoke, looking at my nails. I flashed my gaze upwards to see her face, as she glared at me.