Chapter 24 [Crazy rambles]

"Sam, how are you?" I asked nervously, crossing my fingers.

I knew, she was still angry with me. She was upset that I gave in so easily. That I married without fighting. But, what she does not know is how powerful this man is. He is not any businessman, he is Black Panther.

"Took you so long to even call me. Were you so busy with your husband to even remember your friend?" She taunted as her voice lowered down at the end. I sighed.

"You don't know how powerful he is, Sam. You don't even have the slightest idea. He would not have thought twice before completing his threat. He does not play around, he just shows." I spoke softly, trying to make her understand.

"Okay. I won't say anything about you both now. But mind my words, if he harms a single hair on your body again, I will slice him into pieces and feed it to his dog. Also good for you that I'm in no mood to fight." She threatened over the phone.

"Deal. But he does not own a dog." I said as I smiled widely.

"He does. I searched on internet. There was a few things about his dog but not even one about him and his family." She said in distaste. I was sure that she must have rolled her eyes at this sentence, making an annoyed cute face. God, I miss her so much.

"Enough about him. Will you come here to New York, tomorrow?", I said, pouting.

"You woman. I will seriously kill you one day. You just love to give me big surprises and the bad ones. I would love to come but after I complete shooting for my movie. I'm sorry, I'm really very busy. I haven't even had some fun for even more than one week." She said sadly as she clicked her tongue.

"Then come over here and have some with me." I said as I shrugged.

She gasped and hissed, "I'm not into girls, woman. I am very much straight. When did your interest start growing in girls? I didn't know you were into girls. Don't tense, my love. I will support you always. I will help you find a way to get rid of that man in your life and help you settle with your lady love. I'm with you. Trust me, I am not judging you. I'm very happy for you that even if the person is not a man but a woman, atleast, you found your love. Tell me who is she?" She started in an offended tone but  then she took a turn to sympathetic voice and then to giving me assurance over something.

Heck. What was she talking about? Support me? My lady love? I furrowed my eyebrows as I narrowed my eyes and thought about what she was saying. What was she saying? It took me whole minute to register what she was saying. I gasped as I realized what she was talking about.

"Samantha, are you high today? Have you hit your head hard somewhere? Or you just thought to annoy me more? Who ever said about me being a lesbian?" I shouted over phone but calmed down a little so that nobody hears me.

"Oh dear, I know you more than you know yourself. I know, now you are playing your angry mode card. This won't work on me, missy. I have promised myself to bind you with your lady love for eternity and you just watch as I will be preparing for your wedding soon. That will be the best wedding ever, I assure you." Dhe said enthusiastically over the phone call.

By now, I was gritting my teeth. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe to calm myself. I really wanted to hit her hard. I hit my head on the wall in annoyance. I guess, a little bit hard. Ouch. I rubbed my read with one of my free hand slowly.

"I'm not a lesbian, Sam. You have gone totally mad. Why would you ever think like that?" I hissed in disbelief.

"You only asked to me a minute ago to come over at your place and have some fun with you. What has gone wrong with you? You were never the one to sit and watch. How can you not fight for your lady love? Wait, that means Drake is a woman? Oh my god, or you never loved hi—" She again started with her blanter but I cut her off in middle.