Chapter 26 [First mistake]

Finally, the day has come. Today, I will take my first revenge and show him his place. He thinks rather high of himself. He thinks that he is always ten steps ahead. But a big no. He is not that smart that he thinks he is.

I looked over to my left to see Sam sprawled all over the bed in an unlady manner, which I really don't mind. I feel, there is nothing like lady or man like attitude. Everyone is equal and everyone is entitled to behave in any manner he or she wants.

I smiled and shook my head in amazement while yawning. That's the side of Mr. Bradford, where she is sleeping at the moment. How I wish, I wake up every morning like this!

I slipped out of my comforter and walked past the bed to the large glass window in this room. One could see the early sunrise and sunset both clearly from here. It was so beautiful. Just a thing of ten minutes hardly.

I slid the curtains out of my way as I gazed out with curious and sleepy eyes. It doesn't matter that how much I want to sleep, I would have to, no matter what, do the things as I scheduled.

But what if, at the end, you would have to pay for what you are going to do? What then, Cait?

I sighed frustratedly. It is not like that I'm going to rob someone. I'm just going to go against his instructions. Clear instructions, if I may add.

Church! I feel like going to church. I sighed and moved towards the bed to wake my friend up. If I won't ask her to get up, I bet, she will not wake up. Lazy ass.

"Sam, wake up. We gotta go out, girl." I yelled as I scrolled through my phone, checking my Instagram page and other social sites. 

Our new product with the finest wood material is out in the market since only three days and our product has attracted a major portion of people of America. Well, atleast something good happened. 

I looked towards the sleeping head to see her snuggling in the comforter and hugging the pillow to her chest. 

"Sam, I'm going out to wake Mia up. I want you ready till then. Get up fast." I yelped as she snuck her foot out and hit my foot. She yawned and glared at me.

"Why are shouting like a grumpy nanny and that too early morning? I'm not going anywhere, now. Go alone where you want." She sounded frustrated and looked like a cute child. She sat up and folded her legs while rubbing her eyes.

Even though I didn't want to be the person to face her morning tantrums, I had to. For she agreed to come with us on beach. Involuntary, a smile crept to my face as I saw her twisting her facial muscles in annoyance. 

But, one question. Do I really behave like a grumpy nanny? I shook my head as I preferred to forget that she even spoke something like that. I'm young and will always be. Maybe not by body, but by mind, always.

I'm not like him. Old minded.

I rolled my eyes as I raised my eyebrow at her.

"I'm going. Get ready fast." I spoke firmly while flipping my hairs and moving out from her range. I don't want to get hit early morning. 

♤■■■♤

"Mia, as I see you are already ready, I'm going to get ready too." I spoke while landing myself on her bed. This girl is really very much excited. I wonder, if she has ever gone to beach or not.

"Where are we going? I mean, on which beach?" She spoke, eyeing me curiously and hopefully. 

"I was planning for Orchard Beach in Queens." I spoke as I shrugged my shoulders. It was a nice beach.