Chapter 13 [Curly troubles]

I rubbed my forehead and groaned, folding my legs as the throbbing pain in my head increased as I moved. I put my head in my palms due to the headache and tried to ease the ache, yawning.

What a start of a day! With a headache.

My breathe stuck in my throat the second my eyes took in in surroundings. I was about to scream when my gaze landed on a different ceiling. I gasped as realization dawned on me while a masculine scent reached my nostrils, making me look around frantically. 

My head hung low while my shoulders visibly loosened when as a video, it all came flooded into my mind. Holy shit, I married for real.

I looked down at myself, a ring on my hand. My dry gaze landed on the other side of bed where the bed was neatly done already. The pillow and blanket both were on their places. The bedsheet wasn't even crumbled.

"I am married," The words tasted foreign to my own tongue. I shook my head and blinked hard.

Come out from this, Caitlyn! 

All in all I was helpless with no one to rescue me from this deep black shit hole.

I sighed as I checked the watch which showed seven. I still had to go to my office and attend meetings. 

Good thing he was not here in the early morning otherwise it would have ruined my mood and day. Anyways, I didn't want to start my day after watching his face first thing in the morning.

I first admired the interior of the room cause I was so tensed to even look at it yesterday; it was classy. To the least, I would say I was shocked. His room was not white, blue or black according to his personality. But a mixture of red, green and light blue.

Even though the mixture of these colors imaginable was not much good; the real version in front of my eyes looked fabulous.

The wall behind the bed was designed with a beautiful landscape giving the room a homey look. Adjacent to it, the other walls were crafted with red, green and blue colour designs on white sheet. It was amazing.

I entered the bathroom which was all black and white. It was haunting and beautiful. I missed my penthouse now.

I brushed and showered and immediately changed into blush pink coloured office suit with white shirt fitted to my body. I didn't want to use any of his clothes anymore after last night. That was the first and last time, I would be using something of his besides his house.

I needed to make a plan to find out my way of this mess. I picked my phone and saw twenty six calls from Jake and seventy message. The first thought that occured to me was

Is Ashton fine? Oh god why did I put it in silent mode.

I called him and he picked on the second ring. And before I could ask him anything, he bombarded with his worries.

"Cait, your brother was here at my house and he is now in your office waiting for you." He uttered hastily, making me freeze on my spot.

I gasped lowly and nearly spit on my saliva.

"Drayton? What is he doing here? Wasn't he in Australia? How was he?" I spewed out words nervously. My fingers were cold as ice till now and I was already pale after hearing his words.

Fuck, I hate the word brother.

"He was furious to the least. He got the news for your wedding with Theodore Bradford. He seems like a raging bull to me." He spoke worriedly, adding fuel to the fire burning inside me.

He added after a moment, "You better get there soon otherwise he'll really kill you."

"I will." I mumbled and I went silent.